Really great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you can't breastfeed successfully or pump enough for your baby this is the formula to go with. I absolutely love this stuff. I wish I had known about this with my other 2 children because I would've used this. Very nutritious, easy to digest, my ped LOVES this. The only con is that you really have to mix this in batches because it is hard to get mixed. I mix it in 28 oz batches (enough for 24 hours) and i have to stir then strain and use a mesh strainer and rubber spatula to get it all mixed in. In my opinion the benefits really outweigh the extra effort to mix properly.

Soy organic Baby Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff but the price has skyrocketed up from $11.95 4 months ago! Even if you add GST the price would be $13.74. Now it is equal to paying $40 for a 900gm tin of a competitor which is $11 more a tin. Lucky we bought a dozen back then. Now far too expensive. Sorry Kiwis but the bargain that it was has gone. Bugger.

Great vegan alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My baby is vegan and I am so glad there is finally a vegan product available. I use this to supplement breast milk.

It is a great milk powder for Singapore vegetarian twin boys

Posted by nezumi on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My twin boys are growing and developing well as a vegetarian since my loyalty to this product since July 2015. I am greatly recommending this product for all vegetarian toddlers after one-year-old. Hope that this product manufacturer would provide us more rebates as the inflation of the milk powder increased for SGD$5+ per tin since July 2015 till now.

Easy accept taste of soy milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for my boy since 12months, he accepts easily and his poo is normal so as his digestion. This is not sole soy product, it mixed with some brown rice and turn out with a sweet rice flavour. I guess it's easy for kid to accept as the rice flavour covers some unpleasant taste of soy. For environmental sake and health, i highly recommend this as an alternative to breastmilk.

Daughter loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter finishes every bottle of this stuff and the milk based product as well, with other local brands we get here in Thailand we see a lot of wasted left overs, not so much with this product, and I feel better knowing it is at least organic certified.

Cheap and nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son turns one and this is the first toddler formula for him (he is allergic to cow milk), he used to hate drinking milk but he takes this okay, at least finish his 7oz bottle

BEST SOY FOR TODDLER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

REALLY Excellent product!

Superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

soy is good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My baby eats too well the soy. In Korea the price was too incendiary. However this is cheaper. so it was really good.

1 2