Really great formula

Posted by Reviewer2407436 on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you can't breastfeed successfully or pump enough for your baby this is the formula to go with. I absolutely love this stuff. I wish I had known about this with my other 2 children because I would've used this. Very nutritious, easy to digest, my ped LOVES this. The only con is that you really have to mix this in batches because it is hard to get mixed. I mix it in 28 oz batches (enough for 24 hours) and i have to stir then strain and use a mesh strainer and rubber spatula to get it all mixed in. In my opinion the benefits really outweigh the extra effort to mix properly.

Soy organic Baby Formula

Posted by 5532027340223929700 on Jul 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff but the price has skyrocketed up from $11.95 4 months ago! Even if you add GST the price would be $13.74. Now it is equal to paying $40 for a 900gm tin of a competitor which is $11 more a tin. Lucky we bought a dozen back then. Now far too expensive. Sorry Kiwis but the bargain that it was has gone. Bugger.

Cheap and nice

Posted by 5662268890147846801 on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son turns one and this is the first toddler formula for him (he is allergic to cow milk), he used to hate drinking milk but he takes this okay, at least finish his 7oz bottle

BEST SOY FOR TODDLER

Posted by 5551725792025280182 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

REALLY Excellent product!

Daughter loves it

Posted by 5568330939186238138 on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter finishes every bottle of this stuff and the milk based product as well, with other local brands we get here in Thailand we see a lot of wasted left overs, not so much with this product, and I feel better knowing it is at least organic certified.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2871626 on Aug 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

soy is good..

Posted by Reviewer1744023 on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My baby eats too well the soy. In Korea the price was too incendiary. However this is cheaper. so it was really good.

Best And Fastest Delivery!

Posted by Reviewer1481253 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best soy milk for babies and the fastest delivery I have ever received from any online store or flebay. This soy milk does not contains the unnecessary chemicals (and probably bad in the long run) DHA and ARA. Also, it tastes better than the others. Since one of the best foods is the potato I also want to recommend iherb.com to sell the potato milk DariFree. Which all my family consumes including the baby.

Easy accept taste of soy milk

Posted by 5746961663556532366 on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for my boy since 12months, he accepts easily and his poo is normal so as his digestion. This is not sole soy product, it mixed with some brown rice and turn out with a sweet rice flavour. I guess it's easy for kid to accept as the rice flavour covers some unpleasant taste of soy. For environmental sake and health, i highly recommend this as an alternative to breastmilk.

Great!!

Posted by 4760546533194386853 on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Baby loves it, healthy and love it!

1 2