it's very good

Posted by Reviewer2488757 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's very good, but the packing should be strengthened, and damage rate is too high

easier on baby's stomach than other formulas

Posted by christine on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I was also breastfeeding, my daughter preferred this formula to other formulas (we tried a few different organic brands) so we stuck with this. It's a little cheaper to purchase by the case on the baby's only web site, but if you only need a few cans, this is still a good deal. I like that the DHA/ARA is separate (we bought from the baby's only site). Because that can irritate some babies stomachs. They also have a pro-biotic available on the baby's only site, but we use Udo's infant blend-from iherb.

Great order !

Posted by Reviewer2357923 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I only use this formula for my daughter & it is much cheaper to buy it online, rather than at a health food store. This is the 1st time I have ordered from IHerb & it was great no problem & fast FREE shipping !

Should do something about the packing

Posted by Reviewer3359412 on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 10 of this. When I received it, the seal on one of it was broken, and the milk powder was everywhere. I had to throw it out because I wasn't sure if it is safe for my kid to drink.

Thank you iherb!

Posted by Reviewer2554805 on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this formula for about 3 months now. Our baby has just thrived on it! The taste is so much better than the main stream formulas and the fact that it is organic is such a plus! It is harder to mix than other formulas. I've found it works better to mix up a days worth and keep it in the fridge. It desolves as it sits. It also mixes up well if you stir instead of shake. The product details says that there is no plastic scoop inside, but that has changed. They now include a BPA free scoop for easier measuring. Shipping was outstanding! We live in Alaska and the 2 day UPS shipping always arrives on time! Thanks so much!

Best milk for my baby

Posted by 5318940794060967939 on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has eczema and the rash got better with this formula. I've tried other formulas but it got worse. I recommend organic products for babies with eczema.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my baby loves this milk! cant get enough! very good quality and great price!

GREAT FORMULA and PIECE OF MIND

Posted by Reviewer1600470 on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I researched and switched formulas when my infant was 2 weeks. After loads of the extremely smelly nappies, tons of gas and excessive spitting up with Nestle Good Start I decided it was best to try a new formula. Baby's Only Organics made an immediate difference and baby has had no problems. Not only does he like it, but I appreciate the piece of mind that giving my baby organic ingredients offers. We're U.S. military with an FPO address and so it was challenging finding someone to deliver, but IHERB.COM saved us and shipping prices were affordable. Would recommend both product and site in a second!

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2488588 on Oct 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

baby likes it!

Posted by Reviewer1784638 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started using this formula to supplement my 3 month old, and he seems to really like it! I really wanted to use a trustworthy organic formula but they sell the same product (with slightly different packaging) here for double the price. So I was really excited to find it at iherb! Also, shipping costs are actually reasonable and very quick~