Help

it's very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's very good, but the packing should be strengthened, and damage rate is too high

easier on baby's stomach than other formulas

Posted by christine on Sep 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I was also breastfeeding, my daughter preferred this formula to other formulas (we tried a few different organic brands) so we stuck with this. It's a little cheaper to purchase by the case on the baby's only web site, but if you only need a few cans, this is still a good deal. I like that the DHA/ARA is separate (we bought from the baby's only site). Because that can irritate some babies stomachs. They also have a pro-biotic available on the baby's only site, but we use Udo's infant blend-from iherb.

Great order !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I only use this formula for my daughter & it is much cheaper to buy it online, rather than at a health food store. This is the 1st time I have ordered from IHerb & it was great no problem & fast FREE shipping !

Should do something about the packing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 10 of this. When I received it, the seal on one of it was broken, and the milk powder was everywhere. I had to throw it out because I wasn't sure if it is safe for my kid to drink.

Best milk for my baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has eczema and the rash got better with this formula. I've tried other formulas but it got worse. I recommend organic products for babies with eczema.

Thank you iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this formula for about 3 months now. Our baby has just thrived on it! The taste is so much better than the main stream formulas and the fact that it is organic is such a plus! It is harder to mix than other formulas. I've found it works better to mix up a days worth and keep it in the fridge. It desolves as it sits. It also mixes up well if you stir instead of shake. The product details says that there is no plastic scoop inside, but that has changed. They now include a BPA free scoop for easier measuring. Shipping was outstanding! We live in Alaska and the 2 day UPS shipping always arrives on time! Thanks so much!

So tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We love love love this formula! My baby started on it at 5.5 month. No allergies! Tastes so good! Very rich. No bitterness. Highly recommended! The only down side to it is that my son does not want to drink any other formula.

My Baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We finally found the perfect milk for our baby. As soon as we introduced her this milk, she took it without hesitation. Though a bit expensive but its all worth it. Definitely would recommend it.

Daughter loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter finishes every bottle of this stuff and the Soy based product, with other local brands we get here in Thailand we see a lot of wasted left overs, not so much with this product, and I feel better knowing it is at least organic certified.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good