爆罐了the can is broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

囤货,还没开始用。但是货到我这里的时候,有一桶的盖子爆开了。外包装完好无损,说明不是邮局的问题。里面iherb给包得太潦草了,奶粉桶什么保护措施都没有。欧洲海淘的奶粉都是有防爆袋的。

宝宝吃了这个奶粉便秘的很厉害!

Posted by fatgarfield on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

原来一直给宝宝吃earth's best的有机奶粉,还可以。宝宝一岁多了,上周开始给他换成这个奶粉。自打换奶粉后,宝宝便秘的厉害,拉出来的便便硬得和石头一样!而且晚上睡觉老是哭醒,好像肚子很不舒服的样子! 当初在亚马逊上看到很多赞美这种奶粉的评论,因此囤了一大堆,怀疑那些发评论的都是托啊。想买他家奶粉的妈妈谨慎吧!不知道iherb能不能给退,唉!

The only formula I feed my baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i've done so much research on formulas when had to make the decision of supplementing my baby. And while it’s not perfect, Baby’s Only Organic Formula is far and away the best widely available infant formula option for my son. Baby’s Only is the lone organic formula with a DHA/ARA-free option. And in their formulas that DO contain DHA/ARA, they are the only company to use a non-hexane method of extracting the fatty acids, which is FDA-approved (it’s a water process on egg proteins). Baby's Only formula is made in the USA by a family-owned business that is not publicly traded. Baby’s Only does not contain palm oil. While this formula is marketed towards toddlers, it does receive the FDA’s approval for infant formula. I did call Nature’s One to they said they call it a “toddler formula” because they believe babies should all be breastfed for at least the first year and they want to encourage that–more points for Baby’s Only. My son never had colics, problems with bowel movement, spit ups and such. He's a happy baby after each feed. And I fell confident in what I'm putting in his bottle.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we were using the same formula but with the dha added. I switched to this one to save money and just add dha to one bottle a day. Big mistake. Baby didn't notice the dha in the other formula- now that I add it separate he refuses the bottle which means no dha. I shouldn't have switched.

The can has broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The box packing without damage, but inside one can broke, it means the can's packing is so crude. If Iherb double packing the cans, i think it will reduce the broken cans.

very good quality product, baby loves it, looks and smells natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good quality product, baby loves it, looks and smells natural

非常棒

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

营养成分丰富,味道非常好,我身边有很多朋友家的孩子都挑奶粉,味道不好不喝,因此很多妈妈会跟我要一顿的量给宝宝尝尝,结果是好像没有不爱喝这款奶粉的。

Best formula ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good milk powder, I love the ingredients and not sweet compare to other formula, my baby love it too 🙂

不得不说,喝了3年,很满意

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

儿子从1岁断奶以后,一直喝这款奶粉,没有任何不妥的地方,很推荐!iherb还可以包邮购买,很满意,买了2年半了,还会继续买下去

No Transfat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I choose this toddler fomula is because no tolerance transfact to my children.

1 2