Very strong smell of vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has a very strong smell of vinegar after the fruity smell is gone, which is pretty fast. Also, not effective hair detangler.

Wonderful scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This hair detangler smells absolutley divine! I love it because of the simple and pure ingredients and I love the way my hair smells after spraying ot in my hair. I spray some into my hair after having a shower and sometimes in the morning and brush it through since sometime my hair is really fluffy and frizzy in the morning. I love it!! I recommend it, even if you just want your hair to smell nice.

Smell is pungent but pleasant

Posted by Greenteafan on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smell is pungent but pleasant. But does not make a difference to my hair.

Made hair dry Dried & tangled!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this because ingredients sounds good. But made my hair dry, and tangled it, the opposite to what it's supposed to do. Certainly won't be buying again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the job, smells nice.

Please Iherb never stop carrying this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

iherb is known to mark a product a product as discontinued when really iherb has just stopped carrying it. I beg of you please always carry this! It is amazing!!! Yes, there is an apple cider smell but it also has another great scent when that wears off. Smells like fruity stick gum. This makes my hair soft and all around wonderful!

ОК

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Strong smell, but it quickly disappears. Well moisturizes and gives shine to hair.

It works well

Posted by organicreviews on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works well,but I am not a fun of the smell of this product. Smell like a fruit gum,but that goes away as the time passes.

Mijaka

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, but not very effective.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell and texture left in my hair was horrible. Felt really waxy and gross. Did nothing in the way of detangling, maybe tangled my hair more. REALLY disappointed with this product.