Excelent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crispy, tasty, sweet!!!

Great for kids who aren't picky!

Posted by GFislandgirl on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I send these to school with my sons for snack. I wasn't a big fan of them, but they seem to enjoy them!

Awesome taste !

Posted by MissLift on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brand is doing an effort to offer healthy products. The nutrition value is good, with little added sugar only, and it's gluten free. The bar is super crunchy and rich in berries. If you want to SAVE up tp 15% Each Time on entire order, enter "SZZ 940" without space at checkout or just click on MissLift user name...Enjoy!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great power snack on the go, not just for kids, but for the kids-at-heart too! They're chewy, less hard than traditional energy bars, and don't melt from being jostled around in a backpack. Love!

Lowest sodium/sugars combo I can find

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter enjoys energy bars but many are high in sodium and sugars! Either I make them, which I don't always have the time to do so these were a great supplement. She offers them, despite being her little gem, to all her little guests!

Kids Favorite

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nature's path has a great range of yummy gluten free products. You don't have to have food sensitivities or adhd to benefit from removing wheat from your diet. I have one kids with adhd but give gluten free snacks to all my kids. iHerb has loads of tasty options. If you find this review helpful, click "YES to let me know.

Great hiking snack

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my kids love this as a treat or a light snack on hikes

Berry Blast Bars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are a favorite of my son's. And, they contain less sugar than your average granola bar. Gluten and nut free so they are lunch box safe!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were lovely for a snack, even for us adults.

Enjoyable to Eat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty bars with a texture like homemade rice crispy ones but a nice berry flavor added instead which I like better. Mine just arrived for the first time and now they have just added one gram of sugar to each bar (the new product) which was not necessary. I bet they still taste great though!

1 2