Very yummy!

Posted by MentaPiperita on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love them, they are so tasty! Moist and chewy.

Good, but not necessarily healthy

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very tastt and moist, kind of chewy. I feel like I'm eating candy because it is SWEET, and after reading about all the syrup that was in it, it kind of made sense to me, lol. I still find it to be a better alternative than a cookie or something, seeing as it makes you feeling full for a while. Stars for taste and organic certification, minus for calorie infused ingredients.

My Strange Addiction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this snack. I didn't think I could eat a granola bar that makes me want to grab another and another,but I kid you not, I will go through a whole box in one sitting. Good taste, awesome flavor, healthy option.

Posted by VitaminKnowHow on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste and smell, very pleasant to eat :)

Great product

Posted by MissLift on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brand is doing an effort to offer healthy products. The nutrition value is good, with little added sugar only, and it's organic. The bars are very tasty, texture is not too brittle or crunchy, and not too gooey. They are soft with a nice balance between strawberries and biscuit.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice flavor .. I like it

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this but I think some people might find it a tad too sweet. It has the yoghurt drizzle with strawberries so it's really a nice midday snack to enjoy.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste. Sweet and sour, perfect snack before a workout!

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Soo good

Quick food for on the run.

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My little one sometimes eats this while walking to preschool when she is late-hey, it's better than nothing! Handy quick snack that is also a great fiber source for digestion. We've tried all the Nature Path bars, and this is our favorite.

1 2