Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge cereal person but I finally found one that has everything I want! Low sugar, high fiber, delicious... I top mine with raisins, almonds, and a shake or two of cinnamon. It makes me smile in the mornings. I decided a few months ago to get more energy from my diet and this is one of the staples of my breakfast along with an egg. I feel full and happy until lunch!

Crushed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The box of cereal was crushed because it was packed at the bottom of the carton.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only cereal I eat these days. It does not get soggy in the milk and does not contain too much sugar.

Delicious cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite cereals as the sugar content is low. I live in Japan and to have access to good cereal is not easy as most cereals in this country is marketed towards children. Overly sweet and sugary cereal. Thank you iherb.

Good, but plastic bag inside was open

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this cereal before it arrived and skeptical about eating it once I opened the cardboard box - the plastic bag containing the cereal was open. After contemplating it for awhile, I ate the cereal (took my chances, still alive!) and it tasted fine. Taste-wise it was comparable to other cereals, but the ingredients seem very healthy, which is great.

Flake cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this cereal and have ordered it many times already. Almost ready to order another couple of boxes. The flakes hold their crunch and don't get soggy very quickly. They taste great.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

Heritage flakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favourite cereal when I want something crunchy and tasty

Great value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is low in sugar and also crunchy. It tastes so good!

THIS CEREAL IS VERY SATISFYING. HARD TO FIND CEREAL WITH NO SOY! THANK YOU.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

HAPPY TO FIND CEREALS THAT DON'T NEED OR USE SOY PRODUCTS. SOME OF US ARE ALLERGIC.

1 2 3 4