Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge cereal person but I finally found one that has everything I want! Low sugar, high fiber, delicious... I top mine with raisins, almonds, and a shake or two of cinnamon. It makes me smile in the mornings. I decided a few months ago to get more energy from my diet and this is one of the staples of my breakfast along with an egg. I feel full and happy until lunch!

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only cereal I eat these days. It does not get soggy in the milk and does not contain too much sugar.

Crushed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The box of cereal was crushed because it was packed at the bottom of the carton.

Delicious cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite cereals as the sugar content is low. I live in Japan and to have access to good cereal is not easy as most cereals in this country is marketed towards children. Overly sweet and sugary cereal. Thank you iherb.

Good, but plastic bag inside was open

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this cereal before it arrived and skeptical about eating it once I opened the cardboard box - the plastic bag containing the cereal was open. After contemplating it for awhile, I ate the cereal (took my chances, still alive!) and it tasted fine. Taste-wise it was comparable to other cereals, but the ingredients seem very healthy, which is great.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to cereals and this wakes me up every morning!! Crispy but not sugary.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will order soon.

Yummmmmmmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

enough said - wonderful with raw milk and cream

Flake cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this cereal and have ordered it many times already. Almost ready to order another couple of boxes. The flakes hold their crunch and don't get soggy very quickly. They taste great.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality