Posted by 5050367574944991448 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a huge cereal person but I finally found one that has everything I want! Low sugar, high fiber, delicious... I top mine with raisins, almonds, and a shake or two of cinnamon. It makes me smile in the mornings. I decided a few months ago to get more energy from my diet and this is one of the staples of my breakfast along with an egg. I feel full and happy until lunch!

Delicious cereal

Posted by 4631999479000737461 on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of my favourite cereals as the sugar content is low. I live in Japan and to have access to good cereal is not easy as most cereals in this country is marketed towards children. Overly sweet and sugary cereal. Thank you iherb.

Good, but plastic bag inside was open

Posted by 4865991019844053040 on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was excited to try this cereal before it arrived and skeptical about eating it once I opened the cardboard box - the plastic bag containing the cereal was open. After contemplating it for awhile, I ate the cereal (took my chances, still alive!) and it tasted fine. Taste-wise it was comparable to other cereals, but the ingredients seem very healthy, which is great.

Crushed

Posted by Reviewer1133361 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The box of cereal was crushed because it was packed at the bottom of the carton.

Great value!

Posted by 4619364844202292068 on Jun 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is low in sugar and also crunchy. It tastes so good!

THIS CEREAL IS VERY SATISFYING. HARD TO FIND CEREAL WITH NO SOY! THANK YOU.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

HAPPY TO FIND CEREALS THAT DON'T NEED OR USE SOY PRODUCTS. SOME OF US ARE ALLERGIC.

Tasty

Posted by 5649895593606397871 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the great tasting low sugar flake cereals. Highly pleased.

Heritage flakes

Posted by 4784852714568339685 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been utilizing this product for many years now. It is one of the best flakes that I have ever consumed. Itzhak rachlewski

Good quality

Posted by 5065047035531515810 on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love eating this product with yogurt or milk. It is very fresh and healthy! Highly recommend!

I Liked

Posted by 5708302152934477234 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very tasty and healthy and gives a feeling of stiety and provide the body with energy and activity

1 2 3