Yum!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best oatmeal ever!!! The flax seed gives it a nice taste. I also add a couple tablespoons of granola for crunch and added flavor. I also use fat free milk instead of water. I highly recommend!

清淡口味

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

清淡口味

Low Sugar, High Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and something good for a change. Pre-measured packets make sure you don't over measure. Add banana or fruit and you have a great start to the day. And it isn't just for winter or for breakfast. Good nutrition is always a good idea.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried many flavors of Oatmeal, I love this one. Its not sweet but not plain as well, I found it to be delicious. The portion larger than the standard pack.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only hotoatmeal my 3 year old is willing to eat. Not too sweet and very healthy...

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most oatmeals have half the amount in a bag, except this one. This tastes very good too.

Great oatmeal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great. Very simple, and just a hint of sweetness that makes it enjoyable alone (or in soy and banana smoothies!).

Oatmeal par excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I eat oatmeal every morning, and this is by far my favorite kind. It has a subtly sweet taste that's so delicious but so hard to recreate from scratch. With frozen or dried blueberries it's good enough to be a dessert. I live in Japan, and so I have to order this stuff online whenever I want it, but it's worth the trouble. It's just so good.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually add honey/cinnamon/goji berries to give it more of a kick

Maybe a bit too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 2 packets of this and while it is yummy, I find it too sweet even without adding fruits. There is no need for boiling water or to cook in microwave as I just add hot water. It absorbs moisture well so i can add more water along the way if it's too sweet. There is substantial flaxseed in the packet and the whole packet is rather big too (1 cup). Overall it tastes better than using plain normal oats and it's great for people on-the-go esp if there is no time to buy fruits to add flavor.

1 2