Great

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product to improve digestion, Two after every meal. Thanks.

Blood tests show this helps keep my vitamin and mineral levels in normal range.

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have no GI problems, but wasn't absorbing my vitamins and other nutrients well. Since I began using these several years ago, my vitamin and mineral levels have remained in the high normal range. Various friends and relatives have begun using the product within the last year for indigestion and other problems, and everyone has been happy with it.

great

Posted by Reviewer2687403 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great

Acti-Zyme by Nature's Plus

Posted by Reviewer1150107 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for close to 7 years now, and I love it. I started using it because I had problems with heartburn. Everything I ate gave me heartburn -- even bananas. Now, I take Acti-Zyme, and I have no more problems with heartburn. This is an excellent product.

Great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer1067600 on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps if you have digestion issues.

This is a daily must

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for a long time. I'm never without it. It aids my digestion, especially if it's a heavy meal. No more indigestion. Easy to swallow caps.

An excellent food enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1619428 on Feb 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best food enzyme product I've tried to date. I like that it doesn't contain HCL since my stomach is sensitive to that. Really good for proper food digestion and elimination of gas/bloating after meals.

Acti-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer2550261 on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product plus pro-biotics has helped me get my IBS on track. No more running to the bathroom. Thank you!

It is good

Posted by Reviewer2367729 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After each meal, and diets it. So that helps with digestion, stomach I feel light. But Flavor is a little weak

Nature's Plus Act-Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2287308 on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, and kind to the digestive system, ensure your system extracts the most from the food you eat.

1 2