Great for Gastric Patients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband just had gastric bypass and instead of the sky high "bariatric" vitamins they sell through the hospital, we did some research and ordered these. SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE and he likes the taste!

Feel more energetic and they taste good too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only take 1/2 of one per day because at my age, the B's seem to keep me awake at night. They taste GREAT and they are not overloaded with vitamins like some multis are. Instantly felt more energy and sense of well being. Highly recommend.

Tastes great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle...the vitamins taste great and since swallowing large pills is a pain, it's so nice to have one that is chewable!

Taste Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My order came with a varification assessment of the stated mgs. Most were above, which is good. They also have a great pineapple flavor.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good and tasty vitamins. I tried another brand of chewables and they were thicker and harder.These are much better. Good for those who can not take horse pill vitamins.

Delicious and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multivitamin ive ever tasted! Its actually a pleasure to take and not a burden. It has all the essential vitamins without the harmful ingredients companies like Centrum have. I'd definitely recommend this product.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that they are chewable. They have a good taste with no lingering aftertaste. So much better than swallowing a revolting smelling capsule. This is my first pot of pineapple chewable multivitamin and I will continue to buy more.

Great alternative to swallowing large tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy and tasty way to get benefits of vitamins without choking down monstrous multivitamin tablets. I never forget to take them because they are delicious!

Nature's Plus Adult's Chewable Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years and I love it. It is wonderful to be able to order it from IHerb rather than seeking out a health food store.

Good Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good multivitamin we have been buying it for years.

1 2 3