Formula has changed, not as good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They changed the formula so it is different than what it says here. They added cranberry and other additives such as magnesium hydroxide, maltodextrin, malic acid, tricalcium phosphate, silica. It doesn't taste as good as it used to, which is a shame

Good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a month of daily use, my nasal drainage is decreased, and less yellow, and I think my breath is better as a result. Tastes good, works well. I'll continue it and if the drainage clears completely I will up my rating to 5 stars.

Best Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended by my naturopath. After taking it for a few weeks, my sinus n sore throat are gone!

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So these take a good amount of time to dissolve and are large unlike some other brand I bought Makes my mouth feel better (Xylitol on its own has this effect, a soothing effect). I have had some beginnings of gingivitis, and also have damaged my gums due oral tobacco, so I think any help is worthwhile. I have also noticed better breath. Perhaps it has helped with colds, and perhaps other things, but it is a bit hard to pinpoint for me. Minor minus is if you suck on these too fast, or chew them, and intent to talk right after it can make you cough. Just something to keep in mind.

Great taste, but dont know if works....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste, but didn't feel any difference from taking them. Like the idea, but couldn't tell if works.

good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product - great way to keep ear,nose ,throat and sinuses functioning properly

ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste and the idea of it. I don't know if it works or not...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No more sore or strep throat!

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was taking them before sleep when feeling any discomfort in my throat and it was much better next morning.

Buen producto excepto por el contenido en azúcar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Si, despeja la nariz, y es buen producto, pero lástima que contenga azúcar