Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used this for knee pain (caused by a futsal injury) which persisted almost a month - the pain was bad enough that I couldnt walk properly. In the beginning, I was taking generic glucosamine tablets (3X500mg a day) and applying LifeFlo's glucosamine+MSM+HA cream, which did not appear to help reduce the pain. I noticed reduced pain within 10 days of switching to using this cream and also taking Solgar's Gluco+Chond+MSM tablets (2 a day). A truly superior product. Pity about the recent price increase though.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product for direct pain relief. Feels great when putting it on, very cooling, no scent, not greasy at all.

Unpleasant Odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream has a very unpleasant odor and I had to stop using it. I prefer Hyland's Muscle Therapy gel, which is odor free and helps reduce knee pain in minutes.

Cartilage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First tube I ever bought. After 3 weeks of use, my knee is much better. Doesn't hurt to stand at the kitchen counter cooking.

expensive but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

since there is no other comparable alternative for ointment for regenerative arthritis pain.

good service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

excellent product for acne, not for arthritis

Good Joint Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used Nature's Plus Ultra Rx Joint Cream for a number of years and found it very effective for relieving pain in hands due to arthritis.

Very good for my mother!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

From WI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good cream. My husband & I both use it and it works very good. I do recommed this cream to friends and family. It is also a good price

Gives me relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it has any long term effect, but it does relieve joint pain/discomfort quite quickly . I like it.

1 2