relief

Posted by Reviewer1499428 on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom can hardly walk from the damage in one knee, and she wakes up in the middle of the night from the pain. I bought her this cream in the hopes that it would help. She has thanked me many times as it provides her with instant relief and she can fall back asleep almost immediately. I will definitely continue buying this healing cream for her.

Nature';s Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2314824 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Cream is a wonderful product. We have been using it for many years and when our local source "dried up" we were pleased to find it listed at iHerb.com. It really works!!

Works like magic...

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream works like magic. One day I got a crick in my neck, and couldn't move not only my neck but also the shoulder at all. But as soon as I applied this cream on my neck and shoulder, it provided pain relief and the pain was almost gone. I call it the Miracle Cream!

Soothing doesn't burn

Posted by Reviewer1973905 on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I put this on top of Pregnolone creme. This combination makes the same mix as a very expensive pain creme sold via a radio infomercial.Seems to help pain for a while. Also, it does not contain capsicum which burns my skin and does not help my pain at all!

Not sure yet...

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for an osteoarthritis of the knee, but have not really been consistent. From what I have read it does need to be used regularly and consistently in order to see any results...

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2325655 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product releaves knee joint discomfort almost immediatly when applied.

Work's Great

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my parents and seems to works well however, my mom says that she has to use it more often than my dad. So she applies it more frequently.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3313523 on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works really well. I've used it for many years.

Mom likes it !

Posted by Reviewer3275353 on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Mom says "It's good to my leg" I'll buy it more.

Magic!!

Posted by Reviewer1923994 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I did not personally use it but I bought it to three relatives based on a recommendation of one of them. They ALL say it is just like MAGIC!!!

1 2 3