Help

relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My mom can hardly walk from the damage in one knee, and she wakes up in the middle of the night from the pain. I bought her this cream in the hopes that it would help. She has thanked me many times as it provides her with instant relief and she can fall back asleep almost immediately. I will definitely continue buying this healing cream for her.

Works like magic...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream works like magic. One day I got a crick in my neck, and couldn't move not only my neck but also the shoulder at all. But as soon as I applied this cream on my neck and shoulder, it provided pain relief and the pain was almost gone. I call it the Miracle Cream!

Nature';s Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nature's Plus Glucosamine Chondroitin Cream is a wonderful product. We have been using it for many years and when our local source "dried up" we were pleased to find it listed at iHerb.com. It really works!!

Soothing doesn't burn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I put this on top of Pregnolone creme. This combination makes the same mix as a very expensive pain creme sold via a radio infomercial.Seems to help pain for a while. Also, it does not contain capsicum which burns my skin and does not help my pain at all!

Not sure yet...

Posted by naturalmenopause on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for an osteoarthritis of the knee, but have not really been consistent. From what I have read it does need to be used regularly and consistently in order to see any results...

seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product releaves knee joint discomfort almost immediatly when applied.

Excellent product relieves pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My whole family now uses it for arthritis,muscle pain following exercise,gardening or general overuse. Able to sleep at night without pain.

Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this cream has done wonders for my arthritis in my knee

Great for Joints!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for a long time and it has always work well for me on my joints.

Excelente Producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fabulosa crema para la artritis, llegó a Chile en buen estado y sin problemas, lo pedi el 7/12 llegó 24/1 .

1 2 3