Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this soap for my 16 yr. old son who has lots of blemishes but an extreme amount of blackheads. By the second day I could see a noticable difference, I would say almost half of his face had cleared up! It's not drying or irritating either. He has normal to oily skin. Has a light scent that dissapates quickly and lathers up nicely.

Hurts your eyes if use on face.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This soap seems good, but it really hurts your eyes if you wash your face with it. God bless you all.

Very good soap

Posted by Korina on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap because it really cleans your skin but does not dehidrate it. Will order again.

A Keeper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mixed Nature's Plus,Aloe vera soap, Clearly Natural glycerine soap and the kiss my face, OB, Olive & aloe soap and this has worked a miracle on my skin. I had very dry and itchy skin, but its all gone now.I love this combination and will buy again.

not received

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

aloe vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the best soap i have ever used! makes your skin soft and smells good

Soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delightful natural soap. Makes your facial skin very smooth. Also like the fresh smell

Great product

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product

Love This Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this soap before I apply vitamin E moisturizer with aloe vera and my face softer than ever.

Mild, Natural Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This soap is completely natural.. no chemicals. It has a nice, light citrus smell. It doesn't dry out my skin like some other natural soaps I've used.

1 2