My son asks for more!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son always asks for more after his takes two of these daily multivitamins! He thinks that these are candy even though they aren't! These multis are sweetened with xylitol so they aren't bad in any way for your kids! Of course, they provide all the vitamins and minerals for you kids in case they don't have a good eating day, and that gives me peace of mind as a Mom! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

One of my favourite childrens supplements

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought already two packs and will be buying more. Impressive list of excellent ingridients: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, medicinal mushrooms and much more. No allergic reactions noticed. Taste is slightly sour. For extra protection during cold/flu seasons I usually give to my child two animals a day together with fish oiI and probiotics. I also allow 2-3 weeks break between courses of vitamins.

Excellent vites

Posted by 4959446466466761963 on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried lots of vitamins and the kids always prefer Animal Parade. A very high quality vitamin for a great price.

Posted by 5596618204926095099 on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My little one loves these, she sees them as candies :). I am very happy with this product

Best Chewables EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have done a lot of research as my kids have allergies and so many vitamins have additives, fillers, sweeteners and junk! These are hands down the best vitamins for quality of ingredients, taste and company! The company is also amazing in customer service. As a Father and a health coach I support these vitamins and this company above all others! You can find more Excellent products on my Page.

ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΟ

Posted by 5185098237911696774 on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ΤΑ ΔΥΟ ΜΟΥ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΤΙΣ ΑΠΟΛΑΜΒΑΝΟΥΝ. ΩΡΑΙΑ ΓΕΥΣΗ. ΤΙΣ ΑΠΟΛΑΜΒΑΝΩ ΚΙ ΕΓΩ. ΑΠΟ ΤΙΣ ΛΙΓΕΣ ΠΟΛΥΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΠΕΡΙΕΧΟΥΝ ΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΗ Κ.

hanan

Posted by 4662918180929457448 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best for kids!!!

Posted by 5663499101682235871 on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid and I love them!!! My son is a very picky eater, I tried a few ones and nothing seems to work with him. After tried this one, he fell in love with them, he wake up in the mornings asking for his vitamins, it taste like candy. Im been using them 6 months ago and he looks very healthy and happy. No colds, flu or fevers since then.

Funny

Posted by 4677787706956629456 on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Funny caps! a bit pricey

Best 4 my daughter

Posted by 5707293901275432235 on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even our family docor said "good ones". So. I highly reccommend them for all kids. My daughter loves taste and tries to guess - which one will be today?