My son asks for more!

Posted by eathealthy on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son always asks for more after his takes two of these daily multivitamins! He thinks that these are candy even though they aren't! These multis are sweetened with xylitol so they aren't bad in any way for your kids! Of course, they provide all the vitamins and minerals for you kids in case they don't have a good eating day, and that gives me peace of mind as a Mom! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

One of my favourite childrens supplements

Posted by AptekaNaturalis on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought already two packs and will be buying more. Impressive list of excellent ingridients: vitamins, minerals, probiotics, enzymes, medicinal mushrooms and much more. No allergic reactions noticed. Taste is slightly sour. For extra protection during cold/flu seasons I usually give to my child two animals a day together with fish oiI and probiotics. I also allow 2-3 weeks break between courses of vitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My little one loves these, she sees them as candies :). I am very happy with this product

Excellent vites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We've tried lots of vitamins and the kids always prefer Animal Parade. A very high quality vitamin for a great price.

Best 4 my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Even our family docor said "good ones". So. I highly reccommend them for all kids. My daughter loves taste and tries to guess - which one will be today?

Funny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Funny caps! a bit pricey

Best for kids!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid and I love them!!! My son is a very picky eater, I tried a few ones and nothing seems to work with him. After tried this one, he fell in love with them, he wake up in the mornings asking for his vitamins, it taste like candy. Im been using them 6 months ago and he looks very healthy and happy. No colds, flu or fevers since then.

hanan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΟ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

ΤΑ ΔΥΟ ΜΟΥ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΤΙΣ ΑΠΟΛΑΜΒΑΝΟΥΝ. ΩΡΑΙΑ ΓΕΥΣΗ. ΤΙΣ ΑΠΟΛΑΜΒΑΝΩ ΚΙ ΕΓΩ. ΑΠΟ ΤΙΣ ΛΙΓΕΣ ΠΟΛΥΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΕΣ ΠΟΥ ΠΕΡΙΕΧΟΥΝ ΒΙΤΑΜΙΝΗ Κ.

아직 몰겠어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

울딸아 15개월됬는데 딸아에게 영양제 하나 먹이자 싶어 구매했는데.. 아직 울딸아에게는 딱딱한가봐요.. 여러개로 쪼개먹이는데도 잘 먹지 못한다는.. 몇번 안먹여봐서 더시도 해봐야겠어요.. 너무 일렀나요?