Great ingredients BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin has amazingly good ingredients and I was so happy to have found it but my 3 1/2 year old who usually loves every and any vitamin I give her.. will not take it. It doesn't matter how I try to get it into her it doesn't work. I tried blending it up in smoothies etc but she always knows its in it.

Best children's multi we have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We spent hours and hours researching multivitamins for our daughter after she recovered from a near fatal illness. These have no dangerous artificial sweeteners lurking (e.g. aspartame), and she looks forward to them, but she isn't used to lots of sweet foods, so I guess she doesn't mind them not being too sweet. Highly recommended.

Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think these vitamins for children have everything they need in them and more. I love that it also has fruits and vegtables in it too. My oldest who is 5 likes them, my youngest is 2 and 1/2 and she does not like how hard and cruchy they are. I have a little trouble getting her to eat hers. We used to get the chewy gummy bear kind and she likes those better. Howwever, the quality of what is in this product is way better. Very good brand and happy with it.

Kids love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and kids love these.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My first choice in kids multivitamin!

It is good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids eat this vitamin very well. I think it is the best vitamin for children since it does not have any sugar in it. I will keep ordering.

Perfect

Posted by Vision on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and helps сhildren to be more healthy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Grear product, kids love the taste and sahapes, will re order for sure.

The best kid's multi supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If your kid accept flavour of xylitol this product is the best way to enrich your child diet.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Natural Cherry Flavor, 120 Animals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

витаминки с кислинкой из за вишнёвого вкуса. сыну не понравилось. а я так с удовольствием