Great ingredients BUT...

Posted by Reviewer1972599 on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin has amazingly good ingredients and I was so happy to have found it but my 3 1/2 year old who usually loves every and any vitamin I give her.. will not take it. It doesn't matter how I try to get it into her it doesn't work. I tried blending it up in smoothies etc but she always knows its in it.

Best children's multi we have tried

Posted by Reviewer3018124 on Jul 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We spent hours and hours researching multivitamins for our daughter after she recovered from a near fatal illness. These have no dangerous artificial sweeteners lurking (e.g. aspartame), and she looks forward to them, but she isn't used to lots of sweet foods, so I guess she doesn't mind them not being too sweet. Highly recommended.

Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think these vitamins for children have everything they need in them and more. I love that it also has fruits and vegtables in it too. My oldest who is 5 likes them, my youngest is 2 and 1/2 and she does not like how hard and cruchy they are. I have a little trouble getting her to eat hers. We used to get the chewy gummy bear kind and she likes those better. Howwever, the quality of what is in this product is way better. Very good brand and happy with it.

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good quality and kids love these.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My first choice in kids multivitamin!

It is good~

Posted by Reviewer2392504 on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids eat this vitamin very well. I think it is the best vitamin for children since it does not have any sugar in it. I will keep ordering.

Perfect

Posted by Vision on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good and helps сhildren to be more healthy.

The best kid's multi supplement

Posted by 4749635746147914581 on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If your kid accept flavour of xylitol this product is the best way to enrich your child diet.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Natural Cherry Flavor, 120 Animals

Posted by 4729710232412299849 on Jan 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

витаминки с кислинкой из за вишнёвого вкуса. сыну не понравилось. а я так с удовольствием

good!

Posted by 5615363176838722442 on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very very good! my children favorites items!