Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Bone Power since I was 32 years old. I am now 71 years old and have a normal bone density every time I'm screened; unusual for a woman my age. I also had a serious fall a year or so ago that could well have caused a fractured hip. All I sustained was bruises and a very painful contusion. I have taken only one a day since I started taking it even though the bottle recommends taking many more per day. I highly recommend that young women start taking Bone Power early on to avoid issues with osteoporosis in later years.

Great product ! Will buy again !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very, very good product in terms of enhancing bone structure and overall good feel. Check-up went fine after over a year of taking + 'normal' medication, whereas I had little or no result with medication alone. I'm feeling more confident to go outside, even trying sports again, whereas I was getting anxious even getting out. Thanks!

Bone Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My mom's favorite Calcium supplement.

Naature's Plus bone Power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i love these supplements as they contain what I need and are easy to swallow!

very nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product for bones and for the health οf our body

Overall Horrible Experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was a Horrible Life Time Experience that I had to undergo with DHL in getting the Product Released. Considering the Hidden Custom's Duty, Insurance and Other Duties its costing me more than the Double its price. I will not recommend anyone to buy for Exporting to India