Warning - Contains Lead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In case anyone missed it this item comes with "This product contains lead" stickers on it. Apparently its due to California's 'Prop. 65' which, apparently is overly stringent beyond normal safety standards but when I further asked how much exactly is in it I got no reply. I can't knowingly take a poison so I'm quite disappointed at essentially having thrown money in the bin.

Unique precious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The only brand with best formula Calcium + Magnesium best absorption and more safe Vitamin D3 + K2 not working well without each other The best formula i ever seen in one tablet in 1 bottle thank you manufacturer i think there is scientist behind you

Home Run!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't be without this inclusive product. If you have a problem swallowing pills, this is not for you, as it is quite large. However, I would not be without it on a daily basis.

good combination

Posted by liveahealthylife on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product, I only take 1 pill twice a day with food and my joints don't hurt anymore, I also feel physically stronger...

Good Cal/Mag/D3 tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good, would recommend combining with a higher strength K2 to make sure the calcium is getting where it needs to go (use menatetranone 1mg+). Note that dosage is 4 per day and for max absorption it's best to spread out throughout the day, this might be a little cumbersome for some people.

Nature's Plus, Cal/Mag for joint pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product made a difference with my joint pain due to Arthritis. I have stopped using the newest joint formulas that seem to be on the shelf every two weeks or so. Steve Stowe

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for an alternative on the pills of osteoporosis for my grandmother (over 80s). It was recommended to me at a local health food store in Athens. After the first bottle and seeing some good results, i found it at iHerb. Double size and cheaper. Along with Nature's plus Liquid Vitamin D3 she is seeing a really good result. The only down point is the size of the tablets.

très complet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bien

What the doctor ordered!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor prescribed extra calcium and vit D. This product gives me that and more.

Calcium complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement is a cost effective means of blending calcium with other minerals and vitamins, that support the absorption of calcium.

1 2