Natural at very affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Most of the Vitamin C tablets are made of ascorbic acid of synthetic origin. The all natural ones are usually very expensive. This product is made of natural extracts but at very fair price. Good to buy!

Super!

Posted by Agonda on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite Vitamins C in tasty chewable big form of tablets. Buying this product already for a third time!

Nature's Plus, chewable Acerola C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was tired of taking capsules so with the vit C I tried this product and like it very much. It has a great taste.

great combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my husband carries these for his asthma. If he feels an attack coming he chews between 5 and 10 to stop it.

Great chewable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes vitamin C can be irritating on the tummy, but these are not at all irritating - not even on an empty stomach. They are large thin disks, that are pretty tart, a tiny bit chalky but the tartness helps with that because it get your saliva going! I break it off in three bites when I take it, but my kids (and a couple friends I've given one to) stick the whole thing in their mouth. They actually resemble a certain famous candy and we all really like them. I do believe they work. Whenever I'm starting to feel physically run down, i.e. getting a tight chest, or sore throat, extra tired, or someone near by has come down with a cold, we're sure to eat a couple of these a day and so far we've managed to stay healthy the whole winter season.

Acerola

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fantastic and very very cheap than the Italian distribution

Like it, not sure how potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is on the shape of flat disc shaped lozenges. It's not bad tasting and easy to use. I'm just not that sure as to how effective it is. With other Vitamin C products it's easy to test potency: after 3-4 grams a day you should get looser stools. Will continue using for now.

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was ordering my usual orange flavored chewable tablets. The description nowhere states that this is artificial tasting CHERRY flavor. The only way one could have guessed was to look closely at the label picture!

A+ product

Posted by vovantos on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like that Vitamin C , it's from Acerola and it really works , i feel the difference after 4 days of using it , i dont get tired like i used to and i am able to work more ours by my computer!!!

Easily chewed, not chalky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I would give this five stars, but the flavor is not a true orange flavor as I had anticipated. It has a bit of a berry flavor (maybe cherry?) to it as well, which, tastes clean, is not a flavor that I enjoy. However, I think most would like it. I'm just not a big fan of fruity flavors, with the exception of orange. It is very easy to chew, not bitter, not chalky. Good product.

1 2 3