Rarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to find copper supplements in stores? In your regular shops, they went extinct! iHerb.com has a variety of options. I've been taking copper slightly more than recommended, for majority of our vegetation (derived from our soils) do not contain the adequate amount. It's the best kept secret in our modern world, in the mainstream. No wonder these days you see people in their 20s and 30s already turning grey.

Not sure

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

seems fine, i take it for hemorrhoids. Not sure how absorbable it is!

copper 3mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

some text on when to take them, day or night, with or without food, and major symptoms for which they may help.

Nature's Plus Copper 3 mg. tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feed my dog a home-prepared diet and needed to find a product that would allow me to add a specific amount of copper (1.5 mg.) to balance the diet. I use a pill cutter to halve the tablets, then crush one of the halves into my dog's food each day. Perfect! Ordering from iHerb was simple and delivery of my order was very prompt.

Difficult item to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had been told by a neurologist that I needed to be taking this supplement. I tried to order it through my pharmacy, but they couldn't do it. Then I contacted a compounding pharmacy, and they could do it for $1 per cap. Then I found this product online and was very glad I did.

claim : 3mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sample submitted:nature's plus copper 3mg prod #3430 result per 1 tablet claim:3mg, resut 3.53mg by intertek wtf

COPPER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

EVERY THING IS FINE. I HAVE NO OTHER COMMENTS TO MAKE.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good