This product is lead-free!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Roy Mankovitz states in his book "The Wellness Project" that he researched this company and product and it does not contain any toxic products - lead, etc. According to him it's one of just a few products that are safe to use. We use it, recommend it to others. My only problem is that the tablets are not coated so are a little hard to swallow (husband doesn't have the problem). Do you research and you will find this is a quality product.

miracle pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

have been taking this supplement for about 6 months for my knees and have no pain what so ever.

GREAT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am so pleased with this product! I could tell in just a few days that it was working better than prescription medication, because of my Fingernails!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this product, helping me sleep and relax at night not so much rls since starting this.

Dolomite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this product Dolomite over 30 years good for teeth and bones

Good at Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great to take last thing. Really helps me relax down and I sleep better after taking it.

Dolomite Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from cramps for years and could find no relief in taking calcium tablets or even magnesium. A friend recommended Dolomite which we can't buy in Australia, it worked the cramps stopped and I finally could get some relief.

Buenas!

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Mi marido las ocupa para cuando tiene acidez estomacal y le van de maravilla, buen precio por buena cantidad y directo de la dolomita (no como otras marcas) siempre revisar los compuestos de los suplementos.

Lover back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I use it on a regular basis I don't seems to have problem with lower back pain. Thanks.

Excellent products & service from this company!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for your very fast and efficient service. Here in Australia, this product, Nature's Pus Dolomite tablets is simply unavailable, and after much searching on the net we were delighted to find it advertised at iHerb in UK. It was a very non-complicated transaction, and in very short time our order was despatched and received by us in excellent condition. We'll be back!

1 2 3