The most effective product against sleeping disorder!

Posted by 5463592226368188359 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been suffering from inability to fall asleep for a couple of years. I have tried using natural products in order to solve the problem (L theanine serene, inositol, B complex, Rhodiola Rosea) but though I had an improvement for a while, the problem kept coming back. From the very first day I used Dreaminol I managed to sleep after one Hour max(approximately) but the most important is that I am able to sleep continuously and I wake up with an alarm!

works

Posted by Reviewer1974546 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have not found anything better. The only thing is, I have deep insomnia, use oxygen, and a bi-pap machine, so sleeping is very hard. After using this product three days in a row it seemed to loose it's effectiveness. However, If I stopped using it for a week or so, when I used it again, it worked.

Most reliable and strong sleep support without Valerian

Posted by Reviewer2280079 on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found this to be the most reliable Valerian free sleep support supplement (I tried 3 different ones). It is not a silver bullet, but the best supplement. In some cases it did not help me getting to sleep in the first place. E.g. after a lot of excitement in the evening. However, in my case, if I am that excited anyway, then I should not be trying to sleep in the first place.

helps

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps in stressful periods but not longer than 3 or 4 nights in a row. Best I have used anyway, but a shame so few in the box as quite expensive, but as I mentioned, not, I don't think, meant for continual use.

Saw a Benefit

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a long history of waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep for an hour or more. After trying this formulation for a month, I still woke up, but went back to sleep more quickly - usually within 10 minutes. Will re-order.

If you can tolerate melatonin

Posted by 5687117313734002566 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product in the past and all of my friends and family that use it swear by it. Unfortunately since i have birth melatonin makes my blood pressure drop and has me fight lightheadedness and dizzy spells for a few days after.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2602420 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried it for about a week, I still woke up after about 4-5 hours.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These do work. They do not make you so groggy that sleep is inevitable, but they do help slow down your racing mind so you can rest. No hangover the next day, either.