Used to have less soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product used to have less soy and used other vegetable proteins instead. I'm soy intolerant and I can't use it any more. I guess not all change is for the best.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Does exactly what I need it to do!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mixes up super thick and creamy, and the lack of sweeteners means I can flavor it with honey or stevia or just some fruit as the mood takes me. Perfect in the blender. Fills me up and keeps me going all morning. Great stuff, and great value!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

arrived quickly

Great product at a great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is hands down the best protein powder I have ever tried. While most powders create thin, watery drinks, this one mixes into a thick shake that takes on the flavor of whatever you mix it with. It's super low in calories and high in protein. By purchasing it at iHerb I got a bigger can for less money than a smaller one at my local health food store with the added benefit of it being delivered in just a few days.

Best protein shake out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best of all, it's not simply soy but also several other protein sources, as well as a pile of other nutrients. Also non-sweetened and this is great because we avoid sugar in our household.

Have used in smoothies for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product to make smoothies with simple fruits since being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes 6 years ago. It is low in sugar and calories and as my diabetes is diet controlled, these things are very important to me.

Love It!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the shake & flavor! Gives me tons of energy! I've tried too many shakes & either they taste bad or don't give you energy. I've been drinking this one for about 8 months now & Still Love it!!!

Love this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Low on the glycemic index and tastes great!

Nature's Plus Energy Shake The Original High Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent protein drink, not sweet, easy to mix and a great meal replacement. Highly recommend if you are watching your sugar intake.

1 2