Great Taste, Great Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste and the way it mixes up smoothe, not chalky, gritty or clumpy. The 13 grams of protien, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes keep me going for hours. I prefer the taste of the Blue Fruit; however, this is a close second.

Nature's Plus, Fruitein, High Protein Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i like it tastes good

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely yummy and I notice the energy boost too. I mix it with soy milk and it's sooo good, no stevia or artificial sweeteners and it's like a smoothie.

"makes my day"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product. I work 12+ hour days & get 4-6 hrs sleep. I was exhausted & wondered how long I could keep going. I discovered Fruitein, drink it in fruit juice every morning, & I'm good to go all day every day. It saved my sanity! - Karan M

Fruitein review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product - just read the ingredient lists to already feel good! competitive price from iHerb - quick delivery to Australia very pleased, will order again!

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and the full feeling I get from one of these shakes.

GREAT PROTEIN SHAKE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LIKE THIS PRODUCT I HAVE A CAN AT WORK AND AT HOME IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE FOOD AT WORK THE REDS, THE FLAVOR I GET, IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE

Better than Coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this thing! My husband and I drink this shake everyday and we have noticed our energy level increase every since we started drinking it. I love how the energy I get from it is sustained throughout the day. I get up at 4 am to be at work at 5 am and drinking this shake wakes me up better than coffee. I use to live off coffee. I still drink coffee occasionally and its mainly just for the taste. Another plus about this product is the price.

It's the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting. Has the best ingredients for a high protein energy drink. I mix it with fresh fruit in a smoothie for extra nutrition.

My new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used Spirutein for years and decided to give Fruitein a try. Am I glad I did! I love the berry flavor; it tastes great in water and is not too sweet.

1 2