Revitalising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with some fruits and water to make smoothie in the morning. Great tasting and highly nutritional.

Fast and incredible price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I stayed in the USA for one year and found this product. After come back to Germany I was notch able to find this product or I could buy for $70 in Netherlands. It was then to expensive for me. But then I found Iherb and could order this with a responsible price to Germany .. Thanks really much

Nature's Plus, Fruitein High Protein Energy Shake, Revitalizing Green Foods, 1.3 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good

natures plus frutein protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good.

Edible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unlike most of the milk-free, unsweetened protein powders I have tried, at least this one is edible, sort of fruity. It tastes better mixed with juice if you don't mind the extra calories. Would use again since it didn't go straight in the bin like all the others.

taste is bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yucky, feel hard to swallow it down, just hope the nutrition can compensate it. BTW, iherb's delivery service is very good, prompt and items are in good condition, it's pleasant to do shopping with iherb. But wish iherb can bring more variety of good quality stuff to loyal customers like me.