I'd recommend this!

Posted by Reviewer3334552 on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism. My basal body temperature was under 36 Celsius. About 2 monthes after taking this supplement with a seaweed capsule every morning, I lost 1.5 kg without much exercise, and my BBT is 36.5 Celsius, now. Update: Body Fat Percentage from 30 to 24 (After 1 year ..without regular exercise) I guess this product is good for those with various level of hypothyroidism. However, it may be a little bit too strong for those without hypothyroidal trait.

good product, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2069137 on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps shed fat fast, with no real side effects

Good product, price escalating

Posted by Reviewer1530646 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The price of this product has nearly doubled in the last few months. Not knowing whether the added enzymes in this version are worth the cost, I'm tempted to switch to another brand that uses the same forskolin at the same concentration. I use Coleus forskohlii to help reduce eye pressure, because I have glaucoma. And it does seem to help.

Coleus Forskohlii

Posted by Reviewer2850622 on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking the Coleus long enough to see weight loss results, but I do have to say that when I take these pills, they help to elevate my mood.

Disappointing

Posted by 5696662576741116638 on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read it might break down fat and help raise levels of thyroid hormones, which play an important role in regulating the speed of metabolism. I took 125 mg, once in the morning, since 3 weeks. Although I exercice and limit calorie intake at the same time, I had no perceptible results so far.

burn the fat

Posted by 5087170328310174898 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this product works yet.My exercise routine has been the best lately,so I will let you know in a month

Working so far

Posted by 4836110497753622470 on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With workout and diet, this product is working by helping me shed at least a pound more a week.

Pleased with iHerb

Posted by 5297501487023307255 on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was perfectly packages and delivered in no time. I haven't had much time with this product to say its made a change with my body. But I haven't had any negative side affects.

Great

Posted by 5407729430313861102 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Find these great. Have ordered more.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1461453 on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't give you magic but it works amazing in helping your overall efforts to lose wait and build muscle. I don't feel hungry when I take it and I feel more energetic and in a better mood. I would definitely recommend this.

1 2