Help

I'd recommend this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have sub-clinical hypothyroidism. My basal body temperature was under 36 Celsius. About 2 monthes after taking this supplement with a seaweed capsule every morning, I lost 1.5 kg without much exercise, and my BBT is 36.5 Celsius, now. Update: Body Fat Percentage from 30 to 24 (After 1 year ..without regular exercise) I guess this product is good for those with various level of hypothyroidism. However, it may be a little bit too strong for those without hypothyroidal trait.

good product, fast shipping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps shed fat fast, with no real side effects

Good product, price escalating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The price of this product has nearly doubled in the last few months. Not knowing whether the added enzymes in this version are worth the cost, I'm tempted to switch to another brand that uses the same forskolin at the same concentration. I use Coleus forskohlii to help reduce eye pressure, because I have glaucoma. And it does seem to help.

Coleus Forskohlii

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been taking the Coleus long enough to see weight loss results, but I do have to say that when I take these pills, they help to elevate my mood.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I read it might break down fat and help raise levels of thyroid hormones, which play an important role in regulating the speed of metabolism. I took 125 mg, once in the morning, since 3 weeks. Although I exercice and limit calorie intake at the same time, I had no perceptible results so far.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Find these great. Have ordered more.

Pleased with iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was perfectly packages and delivered in no time. I haven't had much time with this product to say its made a change with my body. But I haven't had any negative side affects.

burn the fat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if this product works yet.My exercise routine has been the best lately,so I will let you know in a month

Working so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With workout and diet, this product is working by helping me shed at least a pound more a week.

WEIGHT CONTROL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 3-4 yrs to control my weight.I first saw this product on Dr Oz and figured,Y NOT. So I eat pretty well what I want,I'm a diabetic,my weight stays the same,if it starts to creap up I increase to two pills a day otherwise I take one a day.No side effects,maybe it helps me in other ways,I don't know!So far so good. Bob Short Vancouver Island

1 2