Blue Lion

Posted by Reviewer1176613 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2794244 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3008326 on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

good quality product

Posted by 5165123429850415868 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good quality product. helps keep cholesterol numbers below 200

condition product

Posted by 4975268241102845221 on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good packaging, on time delivery, and good quality

red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer1316694 on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, cholesteral down 30 points, noside effects and a fair price......

Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600mg

Posted by Reviewer1500755 on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Discontined Crestor and took Nature's Plus, Herbal Actives, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release, 600 mg. daily, my dropped 38 points in 6 weeks.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Quality Products

Posted by Reviewer2495462 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this product and it actual reduces Cholesterol.

1 2 3