Blue Lion

Posted by Reviewer1176613 on Aug 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine. I found the price half of yours at another site. Considrably less on many sites. Further, When I purchased a bottle of sixty tabs, same product and strength as I purchased from tour site, I received it in half the time.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2794244 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for 2 years, and it has facilitated lowering my cholesterol. My doctor suggested this remedy because I cannot tolerate statins. Taken with Zetia, my high cholesterol and triglycerides went down 30 points in a few months. Nature's Plus Extended Release Red Yeast Rice.

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice, Extended Release

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This red yeast rice taken once daily helped to reduce my cholesterol from 295 to 228 in 9 months. My doctor said that he can live w/that number.

wow, this sure upsets my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3008326 on Feb 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it's the extended release, or just the fact that this formula is very potent. I have been taking it for a few days and I have horrible indigestion that lasts ALL day. I have even been taking Previcid to help, but nothing helps. I will have to stop taking this.

Nature's Plus RYR

Posted by Reviewer3287746 on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product had the highest purity recommendation and was the most likely to contain the active ingredients it claims according to a consumer watch group.

It really lowers Cholesteral.

Posted by itgeekmonkeys on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm 42 and have been taking this product for over 5 years. Many years ago I learned that Red Yeast Rice could natural lower cholesterol. Unfortunately you had to take 2-4 capsules a day until I found this time release version. Consumer Lab testing of this product led me to try it. Finally a Red Yeast Rice that worked and that I only needed to take once a day! This product, along with the Carlson Fish Oil and Garlinase, lowered my total cholesterol from 244 to 150. No other life style changes. I don't exercise and I eat what I want but I have one less health concern to worry about thanks to this wonderful product.

Patricia

Posted by Reviewer2357149 on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Because of this product along with Healthy Origins, CoQ10 gels 100 mg. I do not take any prescription medication

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2179347 on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps reduce the bad

Connie

Posted by Reviewer1464181 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best of the Red Yeast Rice, I believe

Nature's Plus, Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2799021 on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband started on this first and lowered his cholesterol by over 60 points. I was taking Lovastatin for my cholesterol and switched to the Red Yeast Rice a few months ago. My cholesterol numbers have also come down more. We are happy with the product and the quick delivery.

1 2 3