Cholesterol down!!!

Posted by Reviewer1033257 on Sep 07, 2008

Before I started taking this my cholesterol was 273. I had taken this for a month. I did double the dose and take one in the morning and one in the evening. I had my check up and my cholesterol was down to 232. A big change in just a month. I am happy

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1767797 on Mar 09, 2009

My total cholesterol dropped 90 points after three months of use, with my LDLs falling 65 points! I just took one in the evening with food most days of the week (about 6 out 7 days). No obvious side effects.

This Brand Works!

Posted by Reviewer1518499 on Jan 26, 2010

After about 2-months of use with no other changes in lifestyle, had my bloodwork done. LDL down from 112 to 83 = 29 point drop! All liver values normal. I am a subscriber at "CL" and this extended release formula tested at the highest potency. Take one at night (when your liver produces the most cholesterol). Easy and relatively inexpensive to lower LDL. Highly recommend!

Extended Release Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1116958 on Jan 01, 2010

Excellent supplement. Brought my cholesterol level down from 230 to 199 where a competitors did not,

easy to take and extremely effective

Posted by Reviewer2965527 on Jun 06, 2014

I like this brand because it is a time-release formula. It helped my cholesterol blood level go from 270 to 205 in 6 months.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer1073035 on Feb 09, 2009

This product has helped me so much, if I couldn't take it I would be on a prescription drug. Have been using it for over 4 years.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3231079 on Mar 23, 2009

This product has lowered my cholesterol and I can tolerate it. My body does not tolerate the statin drugs prescribed previously, and I started the Red Yeast Rice and it worked! It has to be extended release though, becasue regular Red Yeast Rice affects me the same way statin drugs did. It's been a great alternative.

Red Yeast Rice works

Posted by Reviewer2955705 on Sep 30, 2009

Red Yeast Rice lowered by overall cholesterol by 30 points.

Been Using for YEARS

Posted by Reviewer1793623 on May 02, 2010

This has kept my cholesterol numbers where they belong without use of statins. I highly recommend it.

Great Cholesterol Lowering!

Posted by Reviewer2900043 on Jun 03, 2010

great product. I used this to lower my cholesterol, and it worked WONDERS!!! GOOD JOB!!!

1 2 3 4