Larger quantities please !

Posted by Reviewer2886559 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most people who take red yeast rice... have to do so on a daily basis, and often more than one capsule- someone like myself. This means that I have to purchase in quantity. You could be helping us by offering Nature's Plus in the 120 vcap quantities- and really, the manufacturer should be able to offer this in even larger bottles ! I like iHerb.com and I hope that you can look into this and offer at least the 120 vcap bottles !

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Effective and without harsh side effects of the drugs made from red yeast rice ingredients.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dr. put me on this and Co-Q10 to get my cholesterol down, and within 6 weeks, it had gone down 100 pts.!!

Nature's plus Red Yeast Rice

Posted by Reviewer2208396 on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had favorable results in lowering cholesterol with this brand. Tried less expensive product with poor results.

natures plus. red yeast rice

Posted by Reviewer3302619 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent ptoduct we need more like this excellent service thank you william wilmot

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND I WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHEN I DO MY TEST IN THE AUTUMN OF THIS YEAR.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2342350 on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately these products have not been delivered. Could you please advise if shipped. Kind Regards