Larger quantities please !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most people who take red yeast rice... have to do so on a daily basis, and often more than one capsule- someone like myself. This means that I have to purchase in quantity. You could be helping us by offering Nature's Plus in the 120 vcap quantities- and really, the manufacturer should be able to offer this in even larger bottles ! I like iHerb.com and I hope that you can look into this and offer at least the 120 vcap bottles !

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Effective and without harsh side effects of the drugs made from red yeast rice ingredients.

Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dr. put me on this and Co-Q10 to get my cholesterol down, and within 6 weeks, it had gone down 100 pts.!!

Nature's plus Red Yeast Rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had favorable results in lowering cholesterol with this brand. Tried less expensive product with poor results.

natures plus. red yeast rice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent ptoduct we need more like this excellent service thank you william wilmot

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT AND I WILL KNOW FOR SURE WHEN I DO MY TEST IN THE AUTUMN OF THIS YEAR.

Red Rice Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately these products have not been delivered. Could you please advise if shipped. Kind Regards