I love this spray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use as directed and sleep peacefully--every night. For me, it works much better than tablets. It has a light mint taste.

Changed???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with falling asleep as long as I can remember. This product have helped me so much the last two years, but after my last order (3 bottles) it seems to have changed. The taste and texture of the spray is different and it doesn't work. Have the product changed? :(

I only bought this

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I only bought this because Dr. Mercola's was out of his melatonin spray for so long. I was thinking I would never buy this again if his ever came in. The family overruled me on this. They really like this one better, so reorder I will. It is very good, and I still like Dr. Mercola's very much. I have two wonderful choices in case one or the other is out again.

Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The price was terrific, and the product is very effective. I was surprised with the fast shipping. Just a spray or two under the tongue before bed, and you can be assured of a pleasant night's sleep. I highly recommend this product!

Worth every penny!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One spray under the tongue, which I hold for a few seconds after "lights out" lets me get to sleep relatively fast and if I awake too early or during the middle of the night I repeat the spray and go back to sleep.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've used the sub lingual tablets for years but this spray is much more effective.

Used this brand for Years!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried many brands of melatonin but keep going back to this one because I can feel the results in 30minutes.

Works fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the fastest acting Malatonin product I've ever used. It knock's me right out and no groggy feeling the next morning.

Great to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product combines melatonin with GABA and it really helps me get the sleep I need. The taste is a little synthetic and too sweet for me, but the product does what I need.

Not really a sleeping pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This spray stopped working after I used it twice. Anyway, I watched a Dr. Oz's episode and learned that it should not be used as if it's a sleeping pill, because that's not what it was designed to do. Rather it's a sleep regulator and maybe useful for those who need to work shifts, and it should not be used consecutively for more than 2 weeks. The dosage should not be more than 1 mg a day, and with the spray there is no way to tell how much we are getting. For those who have difficulty falling asleep, I highly recommend Natural Vitality Natural Calm The Anti-Stress Drink. I no longer have to worry if I can fall asleep at night because I know now for sure that I can sleep every night without any problem.