Help

Also a good one for Bariatric Patients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little chalky but perfect for my husband "post" surgery. Great price!

These are great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All three of my kids love the taste of these. I was happy that there was no artificial dye in them. Well worth the money. I will be purchasing these again.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant tasting. Can just be sucked but I usually end up chewing mine after a while. I can't swallow tablets so these are really good for me. Once opened first time, I chuck the cotton wool and instructions and don't do the cap up tight so I can get one out easily very day. No kids in my house to keep safe from them, anyway it seems unlikely it would do kids any harm.

nice test, we will make blood test to check blood iron levels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice taste, we will make blood test to check blood iron levels

love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have taken these thru 3 pregnancies and post partum times - just great! no digestive problems that can occur with some iron.

Big Like! Excellent value for your money

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These tablets contain a good amount of iron, 27 mg. They are chewable and actually taste very good! I take these on the go. The smell is fine and the price affordable. If you buy this product you will not forget to take it like other vitamins you have to swallow with water. I repurchase them with every order just because they taste so good!

Great flavor, easy to digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like the way it tastes and seems to have no constipation effects

yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins are not made form 'iron' do they don't taste like typical iron. None of that icky burping either. Delicious!

I Hate IRON!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having dealt with anemia for over ten years, I HATE TAKING IRON. HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! I have to take iron regularly. OF all the formulas I have tried this is the best. The flavor is tolerable enough to get a child to take it and as always, take iron with food not on an empty stomach but not with any milk or dairy products. It works very well and is not hard on the gut despite my HATING iron!

Satisfactory and non-constipating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very artificial so I'm not very fond of it, but it's bearable. My iron is usually low so I pretty much have to keep taking some form of it and this works well. The tablets are large but chew easily. I just have a cup of water handy to get rid of most of the aftertaste. I have some trouble swallowing pills and the liquid ones expire too quickly so these ones are convenient because I can keep them on my desk so that I remember to take them. If you don't mind the taste, this is an excellent product. They don't constipte me at all and keep my iron up so I will keep purchasing this product.

1 2 3 4