excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works great. I am anemic but after taking this product I immediately notice the increase in energy. Also after about a week of taking it the bags under my eyes are gone, and my skin improved!

A GOOD SOURCE OF IRON

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT

Easy to take and digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This B-complex with iron is a lot easier to take and digest than any other type in tablet form. Best taken with fruit juice after food. A very good product for those who need B-complex and iron. Recommended.

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A wow product for kids. Tastes great without the bitter effect of B vitamins. Just need to lower the dosage accordiingly, because of the iron present.

Energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A very good product

Excelente

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Produto de alta qualidade, possui complexo B e ferro, além de outras vitaminas. Sem corantes. Muito parecido no Brasil do Biotônico Fontoura. Recomendo para todos esse suplemento. Caso for administrar para crianças tem que se tomar muito cuidado. High quality product, has B complex and iron, and other vitamins. No dyes. Recommend for all this supplement. Where is administered to children have to be very careful.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from iron deficiency and this product is wonderful in keeping my iron levels up. I take a little "swig" out of it every morning. It is also a lot cheaper than some of the other liquid iron products out there. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the taste is quite dreadful. But I don't mind that much since I know how wonderfully this product works!