Hands down the best enzyme I've ever taken.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few digestive enzymes over the years and this one is without question the best I've ever used. It helped clear up a lot of bowel problems and abdominal pain. No other product has helped to break down the food I eat so well as this one. My pancreas and liver are finally back on track for being functional and I rarely if ever suffer abdominal pain anymore. It's even helped my mother who, due to bad diverticulitis, could hardly eat anything anymore without getting sick. This is one of several products now that I make sure I'm never without.

Ultra-Zyme helps digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We discovered that my elementary aged son was lactose intolerant several years ago. We've tried different methods of relieving his intestinal issues... cutting out milk, using soy milk, taking lactose pills along with milk. We have recently started using Ultra-Zyme along with a probiotic and his digestive system is doing so much better. The gas and intestinal pains have subsided. I highly recommend Ultra-Zyme as a digestive aid!

Ultra-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best digestive aid I have used. I especially appreciate the ox bile added because I think supplements without it don't work as well. I take two of them in the morning and sometimes several later with meals.

Doctor recommended this for his patients with serious liver disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the strongest digestive enzyme product I've found. It was recommended to my brother by his physician when my brother had liver disease. It, along with vitamins and milk thistle, healed his liver. He still takes it to help him absorb and utilize his foods, and won't even think of trying a different product! This one can cause a little nausea if you take two and then forget to eat!

No problems with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Enzyme formula has all the right ingredients except it doesn't have Betaine HCL so I take that separate. Good buy too.

digestion problems gone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the best formulas I have found for taking careof all my digestion problems. No more tums or other OTC products.

Nature's Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works all day and provides your digestive track the support it needs.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product.I have used it for years. I am unable to obtain it anywhere else, please continue to offer it.

Max strength Ultra-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best digestive enzyme there is. It works.

Natures Plus Maximum Strength Ultra-Zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, especially when eating foods that my upset your stomach.

1 2