No more gas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thrilled with no more gas. Have a colostomy bag and gas was a real problem. This has eliminated gas all together.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My body has been unable to digest fibrous vegetables and beans without mass production of gas since my youth. After discovering and using Nature's Plus Say Yes to Beans, my gas production has been reduced very significantly and I am able to enjoy these foods without discomfort or embarrassment.

Works fine; does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The brand I wanted was out of stock when I ordered, so I chose these instead. I wanted something to allow me to eat beans without having to deal with the gas that beans create. This brand does the job just fine, and I am satisfied with my purchase.

Digestive Aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pernicious Anemia keeps me in need of digestive aids. Nature's Plus Yes To Beans covers a blend of enzymes that no other companies have. The product is excellent for anyone with suchlike problems. I highly recommend it.

Very Helpful For people who have food intolerances

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, having been using it for years.

Not sure yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work well. But still testing.

Ineffective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't work for me. For people whose only symptom is wind, they may work. But for people who need to follow a strict fodmap diet, these won't be effective.