B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a B12 deficiency and after trying injections, patched and tablets I failed to maintain my levels of B12. I have been using Shot-O-B12 spray for over a year and it has been brilliant. I Would highly recommend it.

Effective Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really works. I have pernicious anemia as a result of surgery and this supplement gives me much needed energy. I'm so grateful that that B-12 comes in this quickly assimilated form. Otherwise, I'd have to get B-12 injections regularly. Furthermore, iHerbs price is relatively low.

Good B12

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be pretty good when I was taking it and I didn't mind the taste too much. It seems easier to absorb than the pill versions.

tastes awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if I got a bad bottle but this is nothing like the 30 fluid ounce bottle of cherry flavor Shot of B12. This stuff tastes disgusting. Yuck. Annoying, iHerb said it was sold out of the 30 fl. oz bottle then right after I placed my order they emailed to say that the 30 oz. bottle was back in stock. I feel like I wasted $25 on this little bottle.

Tastes bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's so gross, we couldn't use it. Try one of the others, instead. We ended up throwing this one out.