Like chalk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's edible, an alright product, but the smell of vanilla seems a bit chemical to me. And the fact that you are practically eating flavoured chalk diminishes one star. There was no allergic reaction to it in my family. Есть можно, но специфический запах ванили и консистенция-кусок мела с запахом. Аллергии не вызвал.

Does the job.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son is not old enough to tell me exactly what this tastes like but I have tasted it and it leaves a funny after taste. It's tolerable though. Also, this is ideal for parents whose children do not get enough calcium through diary. The bonus is there are no sugars and it's sweetened with xylitol which is good at killing biofilm and preventing tooth decay. We will definitely purchase it again through iherb as the service and pricing are quick and reliable.

Not Just for Kids! Why I Use Them...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wanted an alternative to Tums. I didn't like the ingredients in Tums, which include artificial colorings, adipic acid, talc, mineral oil, and a choice of either sugar or aspartame. Since the active antacid ingredient is calcium, I decided to look for a healthier chewable calcium. I really love the Nature's Plus Sugar-free Animal Parade Natural Vanilla Sundae Chewable Calcium tablets. I keep them on my nightstand. They taste great. I can occasionally get some reflux or heartburn when I get in bed to go to sleep. Since I've already brushed my teeth, I don't want to chew something sugary, and I don't like aspartame. These chewable calcium tablets are sweetened with xylitol, which is, in my opinion, a superior sweetener that research indicates actually helps with dental care. These tablets are the perfect solution for my mild nighttime reflux and I will continue to purchase them.

My kids love the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since I don't belive in feeding my kids cow-milk I use this now to secure that they Get enough calcium.

Easy way to get extra calcium into kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The kids love these, although there are some fights over who got the lion, and who didn't. We use these to get them to finish up their dinner - they don't get one til they finish. It works great. The tablets do get knocked around a little due to shipping (international), and do contain xylitol sweetner which we are not so keen on. We are dairy free, so extra calcium is necessary. These say they contain trace amounts of casein, but we haven't noticed any behavior issues in our son (autistic). We are a bit weary of loading up on one mineral, without supporting the other minerals at the same time. Overall a great product which we buy on a regular basis.

кусочки ванильного мороженого/pieces of vanilla ice cream

Posted by lemon-a on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Вкусные, легко разгрызаются. Ребенок ест с удовольствием. Каждый раз угадывает какая зверушка будет./Tasty, easy to bite. Child eats with gusto. Every time guessing what critter will be.

no sugar but sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So my kids love to eat, good item

Baby like eat it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Baby like it.It's delitious.

BEST

Posted by RistoRideMikkola on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids like it, and no JUNK!

My 4-year-old loves them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter thinks they taste like ice-cream and even asks for extra tablets. As she doesn't like milk I think it's a good way to get some extra calcium into her. I wish these tablets came with Vitamin D though.

1 2 3 4