Help

Kids totally love it!

Posted by MrJ-MrW on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my nephews and they absolutely enjoy eating them!

Kids love them!

Posted by healingchildrennaturally on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My five year old is a picky eater. I use this as a great multivitamin, multimineral supplement to make sure she is getting the essential nutrients she needs.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these, and after trying myself I can say that they taste great.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's delicious that I wish my son was to help

Kids Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic, speedy delivery and my kids love it.

a easy way to give vitamins to the children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

.....because the animals and the flavour makes children remember every days take them

First time here shopping, believe IHERB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Previously bought in the country, this time to the United States buy, that U.S. food safety. By the way, my son is like the taste. Thank you Iherb

My children's favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vitamineproduct my children like and will take regularly. For me, I think it's good that the vitamins are mixed with vegetables (be it in dried form), because that's where it comes from. I order from the Netherlands (or Holland)by regular mail. Usually it takes about two weeks. And keeping my order under € 22, there are no additional taxes (thanks for the detailed information on your site!!).

High Quality Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We alternate between the flavors of these Animal Parade vitamins first Grape until the bottle is gone, then the Cherry, then the Orange. All are great tasting, and I like the fact that these are made with whole food sources. Beats the heck out of the 'scurvy pills' (Flintstones...).

Good dosage levels, great taste! My favorite healthy candy snack.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting multivites anywhere. I eat these instead of mints/candy sometimes. It's nice that they didn't put overly high doses of the vitamins in these. I am also glad they went low on iron, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese. Many people who have not studied biochem/biology extensively do not realize how dangerous the metals in supplements may be even if they are a required nutrient. Unbound iron is suspected as having a large role in the progression of Parkinson's now since it catalyzes side-reaction oxidations of fragile dopamine metabolites in the cell which eventually leads to mitochondria damage and cell death. Even transient excesses of transition metals in the blood is not good for the lifespan of your cells. Go for food-borne or small doses spaced out for the safest nutrition.

1 2 3