Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer2966385 on Aug 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I've been using it for both of my kids for a few years now. They prefer the orange flavor more than the others.

Kids love these

Posted by Reviewer2991651 on May 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

after trying many---this is the one they actually aske for

High Quality Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2651081 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We alternate between the flavors of these Animal Parade vitamins first Grape until the bottle is gone, then the Cherry, then the Orange. All are great tasting, and I like the fact that these are made with whole food sources. Beats the heck out of the 'scurvy pills' (Flintstones...).

Good dosage levels, great taste! My favorite healthy candy snack.

Posted by Reviewer2474654 on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting multivites anywhere. I eat these instead of mints/candy sometimes. It's nice that they didn't put overly high doses of the vitamins in these. I am also glad they went low on iron, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese. Many people who have not studied biochem/biology extensively do not realize how dangerous the metals in supplements may be even if they are a required nutrient. Unbound iron is suspected as having a large role in the progression of Parkinson's now since it catalyzes side-reaction oxidations of fragile dopamine metabolites in the cell which eventually leads to mitochondria damage and cell death. Even transient excesses of transition metals in the blood is not good for the lifespan of your cells. Go for food-borne or small doses spaced out for the safest nutrition.

Kids love these natural vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2657105 on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My children have previously turned up their nose at some natural vitamins. They like the Animal Parade vitiamins and seem to request the orange flavor most frequently.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has the benefits of whole food concentrates along witht the fact that they are vitamins... My daughter loves the orange flavor after trying different flavors. Chewable and easy on her stomach!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2421612 on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My kids like the taste of this vitamin - I used to get the mixed variety, but they would just pick out all the orange ones until all that was left were the others.

This brand of products are great

Posted by Reviewer1386063 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This flavor was new to us, and my kids have no complaints. That says alot. (Our kids are brutally honest!) I have researched many kids chewables and this brand is great. You can not beat the prices here at "iherb.com" either.

My children's favourite

Posted by Reviewer1282574 on Feb 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vitamineproduct my children like and will take regularly. For me, I think it's good that the vitamins are mixed with vegetables (be it in dried form), because that's where it comes from. I order from the Netherlands (or Holland)by regular mail. Usually it takes about two weeks. And keeping my order under € 22, there are no additional taxes (thanks for the detailed information on your site!!).

First time here shopping, believe IHERB

Posted by Reviewer3148268 on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Previously bought in the country, this time to the United States buy, that U.S. food safety. By the way, my son is like the taste. Thank you Iherb

1 2 3