One of a kind kid enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems that this is the only chewable enzyme we have found to date that isn't the same thing under a different brand. All other chewable enzymes are BioCore which means the same product distributed under a different name. Our youngest was having a face breakout around his mouth that looked like a yeast rash after switching to these tummy zymes the rash has disappeared. Love that it has a very decent amount of probiotics too. The kids eat them up with no problem!

great taste, works great for sensitive stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my 7 hr old son. He's got some digestive problems. Once he starts taking them, all stomach discomfort is gone!

Good product, taste is ok.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the product except that the finger get stain with the supplements colour but is it ok since it can be wipe off easily.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was glad to find a papaya and probiotic in one tablet for my kids.

tummy zyme

Posted by wendybrown on Mar 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these do taste good, even my 9 yr old niece likes them. They are flavored with sugar, but not with the bad sugars and nothing artifical.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes the most important thing is to get the supplement eaten without a fight, bribery or drama. These taste good, so - perfect.

still to try but briliant price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

cant bet the price for such a good product!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son like them. But he get bored of the taste fast. Wish they were in more tastes.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

my son now has normal looking poos, he has trouble digesting fats and lactose so often had very light coloured loose stools that sometimes smelt like bile, this stuff has sorted that for us!!

Improves my son's digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son has cyctic fibrosis and already takes pharmaceutical enzyme replacements. I find this is a great addition to the enzyme supplementation. It's gentle and efficient

1 2