Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These have saved us this last flu season. My kids were hardly sick after using these this season. A stark difference from last year being sick literally every two weeks! We have a very healthy diet but were still getting sick until we added these to our daily routine. They have a great taste too unlike allot of zinc products.

My kid is taller now

Posted by 5150865784763800167 on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My 4 years has growing problem. Too short and too slim. He looks like his 3 years old friends. I've read this could be zink defficien issue and I've gave a try. O miracle! 3 sm for half a bottle!

Kid zinc

Posted by LauraRothrock on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We give these to our little guy at the first sign of stuffy nose or sneezing. We adults take them too. Nice flavor.

Zinc

Posted by 5344010293162930219 on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good zonc

Definitely a Hit in Our House

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are cheaper on iherb than what I can buy in the health food stores in Singapore. A lot people outside North America would agree, iherb is a real value in terms of savings for the Animal Parade Brand. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click "YES".

My child loves it!

Posted by Reviewer3063386 on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Although the dosage is small but my child loves it which make it much easier to administer. Good taste, good quality. Will buy again

They are quite tasty but.......

Posted by 5238491063720234526 on Nov 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have two things to add to my review at first i ordered these lozenges and they were wonderfull, the whole bottle was great and took them till the last one !! my kids loved them and i reordered and bought three bottles of the same and each and every one of them were disgusting and gave nausea -something from that batch was really really wrong! lucky for the great service i got a full refund as of today i hold back from ordering again hope this helps some Gidon

Taste very bitter

Posted by 4732162195636613814 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Will not buy again......................

great Zinc for children

Posted by 5338133224476517650 on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a Zinc lozenges for quite a while when I found it on Iherb. My kids just love it and they take it for the first sign of cold and runny nose etc. It works so far! I recommend it to everyone. It contains quality ingredients.

Kids love it

Posted by 5162724344806977110 on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

6 year old and 3 year old love this. They want to have more but understand it is just one animal per day. They love to choose their animal. Happy with the product and very happy with iherb's fast delivery.