I see the result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've bought it based on friends' recommendations. Unfortunatelly I did not have it when my 2,5 years old son got cold. But now I can say that it works for sure - the recovery period is shorter, appetite is improving. During the cold season I plan to give this product instead of any other vitamins. The only ne small disadvantage - my son did not like the taste from the very beginning, but got used in few days. Thanks for reading, hope my info was useful :)

No sick kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My kids take immune booster everyday, and have not been sick a day this winter (knock on wood). I will keep on giving it to them till they grow and leave home.

Really helps the immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins have really helped strengthen my grandkids immune system. They seem to suffer from less frequent allergies and/or colds.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamins. Loved the child, palatable, smell good. In some applications, noted that child going to benefit. I will buy them yet.

My son has more energy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great supplement. I can see my's son more energised and happy

Ideal para niños.

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ideal para niños, el sabor es a fresa pero no del todo deliciosa. ---- Si te ayudó la opinión, marca Sí abajo,para más revisiones picha en Rossita.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much, my daughter hasn't been sick while taken it! the taste is not so good as other multivitamin animals, but tolerable.

Just not tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two of 3 my kids refuse taking the vitamins, claiming those are just not tasty....

powdery after taste

Posted by Mandykoh on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

and tongue turned orange color after eating. yucks!

💎 Discoount for each order

Posted by Irina on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins have really helped strengthen immune system my children! 🍀Enter ▶️NIK 1254◀️ (without space) at checkout for 5% off!🍀