Not Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not happy at all to see that this product contains Sodium Benozate, which studies are showing more and more is very toxic. My girls are picky they like this liquid, although it is back to the drawing board now. Thanks for wasting my time, I thought this stuff was suppose to be all natural.

Highly Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for two of my kids which one of them have autism and it just amazing. For my kid who have autism, the result with other medication improved a lot.

Animal Parade Liquid Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids don't like it. They will not drink it. I even tried mixing it with juice. Even my son, who eats most horrible vitamins, won't drink it.

B12 is methylcobalamin and Folate is actually Folate as calcium L -5-methyltetrahydrofolate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

iHerb needs to correct the description. B12 is not cyanocobalamin, it is methylcobalamin and Folate (as folic acid) is actually Folate as calcium L -5-methyltetrahydrofolate. This was very good surprise when i started looking at the description on the actual bottle! And taste is sooooo good that my 1,3 year old sun who is picky eater takes it as treat for being a good boy and siting on the potty!

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, baby likes it

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Toddler eats all the vitamins, that's good enough!

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand was recommended by our chiropractor. I especially like that it comes in liquid form so that I can sneak it into my 2-year-old's chocolate rice milk. He won't take anything directly that he thinks I want him to have, even if it tastes. I learned that with elderberry lozenges!

DanaB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great to mix with other supplements as the taste is so good my kids don't notice the cod liver oil mixed in. Wonderful product.

FABULOUS!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first liquid vitamin that really does taste GREAT and taste like what it says!! All 4 of my kids love it and I have two with very particular taste buds.

The Best Tasting Whole Food Multi-vitamin I Have Found

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my grandchildren, ages 6 and 3. I gave it to them in a tablespoon and did not have to mix it in anything. They loved the taste. I tasted it and it is very good. Believe me I have tried several different chewables and other types and this one is the best. I wanted them to have a multi-vitamin with whole food (veggies and fruit) because I don't think they get enough in their diets. Also, the price was very reasonable.