Not Happy

Posted by Reviewer1529497 on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not happy at all to see that this product contains Sodium Benozate, which studies are showing more and more is very toxic. My girls are picky they like this liquid, although it is back to the drawing board now. Thanks for wasting my time, I thought this stuff was suppose to be all natural.

Highly Recommended

Posted by 5316500504891174458 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for two of my kids which one of them have autism and it just amazing. For my kid who have autism, the result with other medication improved a lot.

Animal Parade Liquid Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2018479 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids don't like it. They will not drink it. I even tried mixing it with juice. Even my son, who eats most horrible vitamins, won't drink it.

The Best Tasting Whole Food Multi-vitamin I Have Found

Posted by Reviewer1488639 on Jul 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my grandchildren, ages 6 and 3. I gave it to them in a tablespoon and did not have to mix it in anything. They loved the taste. I tasted it and it is very good. Believe me I have tried several different chewables and other types and this one is the best. I wanted them to have a multi-vitamin with whole food (veggies and fruit) because I don't think they get enough in their diets. Also, the price was very reasonable.

one of the best children's mvi i've tried

Posted by Reviewer1079907 on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my 2 and 1/2 year old son barely notices it in his juice and it contains good doses of many vitamins and minerals.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great to mix with other supplements as the taste is so good my kids don't notice the cod liver oil mixed in. Wonderful product.

FABULOUS!!

Posted by Reviewer3222697 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The first liquid vitamin that really does taste GREAT and taste like what it says!! All 4 of my kids love it and I have two with very particular taste buds.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer1061606 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand was recommended by our chiropractor. I especially like that it comes in liquid form so that I can sneak it into my 2-year-old's chocolate rice milk. He won't take anything directly that he thinks I want him to have, even if it tastes. I learned that with elderberry lozenges!

Dr recommended kids' vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1422555 on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These were recommended by my traditional chinese practitioner for my kids, and the kids love 'em!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1407973 on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 3yo tot seems to be responding to this multi vit. It could be his immune system is better or this solution helps.