Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Vitamin D3, Black Cherry , 500 IU, 90 Animal-Shaped Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I checked the review and found it was one of the best D3 chewable tablets for kids. I tried to buy for my kids and they were happy to chew this vitamin. But I changed it with Vitamin D3 + K2 because their doctor said to get it together with K2

ef0b0ea5-2bbd-41e4-9f54-4558bc5f95e8
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

After a long day of work, I can feel my energy levels start to drop. I went to the store and bought this vitamin. The first few days it was hard for me to remember the way home, but after about a week my brain felt like it was working better and I figured out how to get home. My mood is also noticeably improved which is huge because mental

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now and have noticed a huge improvement in my energy levels. I've also had less sick days lately, which is amazing! My mood has been better and I'm starting to notice a difference in how long I am able to go without sleep.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for quite some time now to improve my health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I was having a really rough time with depression and anxiety and this vitamin has helped me so much. I can feel the difference in my mood and energy levels. Though it is not a miracle supplement, noticeable improvements have been made.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I was a little worried that my son might not like these chewables, as they are not gummies (I didn't check before ordering, so my fault😅), but I didn't have to worry because he LOVES them! I give him one every morning but he's always asking for more.

18f721bc-90c9-4ca0-938d-98648ead08bb
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Our favourite brand of vitamins for the kids. The kids enjoy the flavour and never fight about taking them. Wish they came in a bigger jar to order less often… 3 kids they go quick! I do wonder though about the absorption compared to a drop or oil form considering most vitamin D seems to come that way.

a8f59606-6492-482e-a5a3-0ca2501b5e3e
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Good combination of quality and price. D3 is essential for kids for their bones and immunity system. It is very acute in the corvid pandemic period especially during the lockdown, when there are mostly sitting home with lack of sun and fresh air . They like the taste of the tablets and take them with pleasure.

91ac3b39-e443-4360-b82a-af1e952f2d01
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This vitamin is amazing and definitely improved my health. My immune system has been stronger than ever and I am enjoying my life so much more. I recommend this as a great supplement to anyone looking to improve their health.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I had been feeling run-down and lethargic but after taking this vitamin for a week I started to feel like myself again. It has given me a burst of energy and clarity that I haven't experienced in years.

Posted on May 28, 2022

These are the perfect vitamin D pills for my kids. They enjoy the cherry taste and the animal shapes and look forward to taking them each morning. They are chewable, which is useful for my kids. They come in the dose that my doctor recommended for my children (we don't get enough vitamin D from natural sunlight because we live in the Pacific Northwest) and they don't contain any additional unneeded vitamins or minerals. Excellent vitamins. Highly recommend.