Natures Plus Gold is really GOLD!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am just starting on my third can of Natures Plus Gold and I can say that this is the first product that has really made an immediate difference in the way I feel. After trying one product after another this one is coming throught with its claims !

GOLD Energy Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this GOLD energy shake and Spirutein. According to the label, both are supposed to have the same serving scoop. But it turn out GOLD has a HUGE serving scoop. After mixing a HUGE scoop into water, the mixture became so thick and "gluely" that I can hardly drink. The taste and look are awful. I prefer the taste and texture of Spirutein.

this is the best~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutley love this product! tastes great and i feel energixzed with it! a definate re-order!

Source of Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thinking to try a new shake mix,for variety and already loving the Nature Plus Spiru-tein.This looked like a good choice. It is green..well we can get use to that...it's sweet!too sweet. I will not buy this again.Nutrition-wise it seems like a good idea..but you have to drink it for it to do any good!

Energy shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to make up a healthy protein shake with this product. I like the choice of different forms of protein. I find it easy to digest.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it wish it came in a bigger size

gold energy shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product. I use it for breakfast and it keeps me going for hours. Easy to digest and no longer have bloating feeling as with other products. great to have all those vitamins and minerals in one meal.

Good for meal on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for breakfast smoothie when I really don't feel like breakfast. Love the berry flavour as well

It's a good product, but.......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

YOu will find a dramatic color change to your stool. Don't be alarmed. The scoops are large. I find that I need to cut it in half. I enjoy the packets much more and the "after effects' are not as dramatic. Source of life is very proud of this product. Just note the price. If the packets were less expensive, I would order more often.

Source of Life Gold Energy Shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great source of antioxidants, but not fond of the taste. Has a powdery after taste.

1 2