Best Vitamin / Whole Food Nutrient Supplement on the market

Posted by Reviewer2875627 on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is the greatest. Can't find a better product on the market today. One-Stop daily-use product to get the full range of nutrients and vitamins. Tastes good too. Love it.

Great Taste and less gas

Posted by 5245589971405718579 on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I originally tried the ALIVE! Liquid vitamin Max potency but found that it gave me horrible gas. This multivitamin taste much better, gives me less gas, and provides a plethora of nutrients. However it is a little low on the Zinc at only 50% of the daily value. Otherwise I noted that my friend immune system seems to be resilient and some lacerations and bruises seemed to heal faster. Also my hair, nails seem healthier.

More energy!

Posted by 5111466434475107134 on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good. Within 3 days, I felt more energetic and had a greater sense of well-being. My depression is much improved!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5420296699262756060 on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with a liquid Iron supplement every morning. I can absolutely tell when I have forgotten. It definitely is a staple in my morning routine and keeps me energized and feeling good throughout the day. I recommend this liquid vitamin to everyone. The taste is not bad either!!

Works very well, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I noticed an increase in energy and a reduction of general aches and pains. No other multivitamin supplement was able to do this. The liquid tastes better than the competing products and is easy to take. Note that it is expensive, but it's worth it. I have been ordering this liquid regularly. Don't waste your money taking other multivitamin pills.

the most nutritious multivitamin out there

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the taste is weird but still it's nutritious

Best I've tried..keeps me going

Posted by 5306154930166641173 on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have huashi motors so very little energy. This is the first vitamin that I could really tell a difference. I feel better, have more energy, etc. it's pricey but all the good ones are.

delishious

Posted by Reviewer1844385 on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm enjoying this product..combined with extra spirulina, chlorella and vit-c this combo has my skin loooking great..love the sweet taste, it's a great way to start the morning, and the comprehensive list of ingredients is impressive.

Source of Life Gold Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really see an increase of energy.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2085043 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem swallowing pills. This vitamin is great.

1 2 3