Nature's Plus, Source of Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this multi vitamin on and off for years. Like most people, I think that I can find something that is cheaper, but the ingredients that Nature's Plus must be far superior to the other brands. I have more energy and seem to just feel better from taking this product. I really like that they have the mini-tabs now, they are easier to swallow. Steve Stowe

The Best MultiVitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Nature's Plus Multis for years. I switch off between the Gold and the Reds and really like the mini-tabs as they are much easier to use.

Excellent natural vitamin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Source of Life for years and find that the Red and Gold combined provide the best all around supplement available.

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

IMO, the best multivitamin multiminerals whole food supplement available. I've been hard-pressed to find a whole food multi that has everything that is in this product. The mini-tabs are also very easy to swallow. I swallow three at a time two times a day with no problem.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very, very good! I recomended for all!!!

AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by gaylephillips on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's a coincidence, but I feel absolutely amazing since starting to take these ... I finally found an all-in-one multi-vitamin that has everything I need and then some. Able to eliminate a bunch of other stuff I had been taking separately. Barring any unforeseen issues, I am won over for life!

Finally Found One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is fabulous. Gives me endorence that I haven't had in years. I used the full size product. Prayed they would bring out a mini and they did. It's a must try for everyone. See if it makes a difference for you. It only took a few days for me. Maybe even the first day. Honest. Works for me and my husband. A Jersey-girl

Mini-tabs they are not.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

OK, lots of good stuff in these, but It said mini and I thought this makes sense as a serving size is 6 so they could be smaller as you will take many. They are soo not! Sister is doing chemo and tough to get large pills down- these won't work.

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

Best multi vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this to maintain my overall health. Multi vitmins are always nice especially if you are lazy.

1 2 3