Comprehensive wholefood multi-vitamin, almost *too* strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a very strong whole food multivitamin. If you can afford it, you should take it, except if the following reasons are important to you: * it contains a lot of B12, which "gives energy". But it can have different levels of side effects, such as getting the jitters or feeling anxiety. * it contains some adoptogens such as Ginseng. Some people would rather stay clear of these, because not all interactions with medications are known. * the dosage of all vitamins is very high, and some experts have theories regarding the negative effects of long term consumption of such high dosages. This might be perfect if you need a short term boost for e.g. just a month. Personally, I had to discontinue it after half a year, because of the high B12 dosage. I am now taking "Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Iron Added, 180 Tablets", which is a more conservative wholefood multivitamin.

powerful

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for most it would be the comprehensive supplement. i dont like that its big pills though.

The best Multivitamin, especially if you have chronic fatigue kind of problems.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Multivitamin really gives an energy boost like no other. Being a person with multiple chronic problems affecting my energy levels, I can definitely say that this is one of the few supplements that gave a noticeable boost of energy. The only drawback is its price, which is too much (even though it's understandable considering the quality and the quantity of the ingredients).

Simply the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these vitamins for over a month now. I was always tired near the end of the work day, but I have noticed the extra energy boost that I have, and do not be tired at the end of the day. I would recommend these to everyone.

Excellent simply the best multi

Posted by reflexheather on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best multi I have tried. Feel much better taking this. It takes a couple of weeks to really feel the benefit but then I noticed a big difference. Does not repeat.Contains far more then just vitamins and minerals and loaded with antioxidants and superfood nutrients. Usually take alive energy vitamin but if really run down this is amazing, It is wholefood based so has excellent absorption. Take with your breakfast. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

its the best product as multivitamins

not sure about these

Posted by nzreviewer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

They have a very comprehensive ingredients list, and I liked that I only had to take three tablets a day instead of the eight required from the previous multi I tried - but I certainly didn't notice any increase in energy (despite the manufacturer's claims I was guaranteed to do so) and am still uneasy about the fact they contain lead (something I missed in the overview and didn't realise until I got the product).

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied with it. Sufficient amounts of vitamin B12 and vitamin C in it. I think high-quality product.

目前看来,果然是终极维生素,够强大!