BEST VALUE for My Health

Posted by JerseyGirl on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this daily for eight years. I recently tried other vitamins for a couple of months. I was frequently fatigued and wasn't sure why. When I realized that I started to feel that way shortly after changing vitamins I went back to this one. I could feel more energy the first day. More sustained energy after about a week. I'm sticking with this!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

Love it

Posted by 4865489856013071430 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the taste is great and it is packed with nutrients. My go-to this holiday season to stay healthy!

Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

excellent multivit

Posted by Reviewer2300377 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one product that supports good health and does not cause stomach upset like some vitamin suplements

Best MV I have taken for years

Posted by Reviewer2569675 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the price, this is the best MV I have used and have done so for about 4 years. I would prefer a berry flavor but really have no complaints. The texture is fine and easy to swollow liquid.

Dr. Recommended

Posted by Pachamama on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a Dr. tell me this was the best way to take vitamins and after tasting many other liquid vitamins I found this one to be the best tasting one. I always have a bottle at home and at work.

Daily

Posted by Reviewer3111767 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Added daily to my protien shake is wonderful way to take vitamins