Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 on Apr 24, 2008

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

BEST VALUE for My Health

Posted by JerseyGirl on Sep 08, 2016

I have taken this daily for eight years. I recently tried other vitamins for a couple of months. I was frequently fatigued and wasn't sure why. When I realized that I started to feel that way shortly after changing vitamins I went back to this one. I could feel more energy the first day. More sustained energy after about a week. I'm sticking with this!

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2830374 on May 10, 2007

I work graveyard shift and was dragging all of the time. I take this plus Irwin Naturals Green Tea Fat Metabolizer and I have so much more energy! I used to fear falling asleep while driving and now I do not have this issue!

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Liquid Multi-Vitamin & Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1845336 on May 15, 2008

The fact that BOTH essential vitamins & minerals came together in the same liquid was appealing to me for convience and cost. It reduces my portion intake without reducing my supliment intake. The fact that 1 liquid replaced 2 liquids didn't bother my wallet either (ha).

very good

Posted by Reviewer2569384 on May 03, 2008

As always, Nature Plus has a great product.

Best Multi Out There

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 12, 2007

Best Multi Out There- If you can't handle tablets this is perfect. Easy and tastes good,

Liquid Multi-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1614846 on Nov 16, 2007

Good liquid vitamin source.

The best vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer3298417 on Apr 05, 2008

This whole food supplement has down a lot to increase our family's health. From fibromyalgia to world-class bench press weightlifting, our strength, endurance, and comfort have all improved since using this supplement as our daily multivitamin.