BEST VALUE for My Health

Posted by JerseyGirl on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this daily for eight years. I recently tried other vitamins for a couple of months. I was frequently fatigued and wasn't sure why. When I realized that I started to feel that way shortly after changing vitamins I went back to this one. I could feel more energy the first day. More sustained energy after about a week. I'm sticking with this!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2258273 on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Unable to take pills or gel caps...this is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my mega multi vitamin source. I am so grateful for this product. Taste good, ok well not to bad compared to others. I shoot it mixed with my liquid fish oil and it is ok! Competitively priced but far better tasting than all the other liquids and without sugar too.

Best Liquid Vitamin I've Ever Taken

Posted by Reviewer2435970 on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried muliptle liquid vitamins over the past few years. But none has given me the energy and boost that Nature's Plus provides. I have a brain injury resulting from a nasty virus with meningitis and encephalitis, and as a result, I am chronically fatigued. This product has helped a lot in that regard. The taste is very good. I can drink this straight from the bottle. I couldn't do that with any of the other liquid vitamins I tried. Most were putrid. I am going to get my parents some of this, because they are in their 60's pushing 70, and I think they'd really like this.

Better than Garden of Life

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Garden of Life new liquid vitamin is extremely awful tasting so I switched to this one which is much more pleasant to get down.

Love it

Posted by 4865489856013071430 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the taste is great and it is packed with nutrients. My go-to this holiday season to stay healthy!

Source of Life

Posted by Reviewer1022274 on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

excellent multivit

Posted by Reviewer2300377 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

one product that supports good health and does not cause stomach upset like some vitamin suplements

Best MV I have taken for years

Posted by Reviewer2569675 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For the price, this is the best MV I have used and have done so for about 4 years. I would prefer a berry flavor but really have no complaints. The texture is fine and easy to swollow liquid.

Dr. Recommended

Posted by Pachamama on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had a Dr. tell me this was the best way to take vitamins and after tasting many other liquid vitamins I found this one to be the best tasting one. I always have a bottle at home and at work.