Excellent to recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is great product to buy. I highly recommend it to all others. thanks

Natures Plus, Source of Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been very pleeased with the product since beginning its use in 2007. A very good choice for anyone who enjoys life! Gives a great boost of energy!

Highly recommended Multi-vitamin

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This multi vitamin has the highest concentration of the essential vitamins and minerals, I have found. We can't get enough vitamins or minerals from our food these days, no matter how well we eat. I have found this product supplements my diet perfectly.

Great Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these vitamins for over 30 years.I love the energy they give me along with a more youthfull appearence.

These vitamins are a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are fantastic multi-vitamins! If you have an iron deficiency, they contain chelated form (not ferrous sulfate) that does not constipate. Additionally, they are just so complete, the B's in them help with stress and they are loaded with anti-oxidants. If you don't want hair and nails to grow like crazy, don't take these.

I love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product now for the last 6 months. I feel like I have more energy. Because I am a vegetarian I really need the iron that it has in it. I highly recommend it.

Nature's Plus, Source of Life Multi-Vitamins & Mineral Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Price. Awesome vitamins

The best vitamins ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these vitamins for years. They give me energy, and I sure feel a difference if I miss them for a day or two. I loved this line's prenatal vitamins, too!

My First Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very prompt in mail, very satisfied with product

Worth the extra

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's well worth the extra money to get the supplements with whole foods. Great vitamins.

1 2 3 4